Can You Names 14 Recievers better than Marques Colston??? (1 Viewer)

Supertruck97

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Boldin and Marshall should be below him. And if we're talking about RECENT production (Not many years past) then Marvin Harrison should also be below him.

Supafroius

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Wow no love after two mind blowingly productive seasons.

Tribune

Reaction score
Yes, by copying their list, but swapping Housh up to 14 and dropping Brandon Marshall somewhere down the list. I think their list has merit, and hopefully a good player like Colston will be too busy proving he's closer to to the top of that list by his play, to care about one article.

Flame away, I'm homerproof!

CargoJon

Banned
Reaction score
Holt should be below him as well if we're strictly talking the last season or two. Also Johnson. Doesn't matter what his production "would have been", matters what it was.

Colston is top 10 IMO.

Vega$$aint

Resident GoldenTee Junkie
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I can make a case for everybody on that list to be atleast on the same level or just a little higher then colston except roy williams. He just isn't consistant at all. Marshall would also be lower just because he has only done it for 1 year and colston has done it for 2 years.

eric

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I think that they have a few old guys like Holt on the list out of respect above Colston.

OP
Saint James

Saint James

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm thinking he's on the fringe of top 10. So i could probably name 10, based on current production (last 2 years or so), that's are legitimately better than him and contribute to their teams success as much as he does.

Summed7

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Patten comes in at 56 and they say, "if it wasn't for injuries and lack of size he could have landed in the top half of the list" (top 32).

gregh

The Real Deal
Reaction score
i dont have a problem with his ranking. anywhere from 5-20 is interchangable as far as talent. some of them had good years and some off years. hell, the whole list is interchangable...

Saint-Ragnar

"Official" Vikings Fan/GM
Reaction score
If you believe this crotchedy old sports columnist for the Minneapolis Paper, Bernard Berrian should be on that list ahead of Colston, But no one up here in the Artic Circle actually gives any credence to "Grampa Sports"...:rasta:

SWJJ

Stop Resisting!
Reaction score
The list is reasonable, I would have ranked some higher and some lower, but I have no major objections...

marshall would be the closest to an objection...

wbbigtymer

Whodie I'm a Saints fan
Reaction score
Moss is no longer a sub-4.3 guy, but he can run sub-4.5.

^From the article.

Um, Randy Moss can run sub-4.5....ya think??? Understate much? I'm sure it's safe to say he can run a sub-4.4.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
I would actually rank Marshall and Colston higher on the list if including age and injuries.

Harrison was once a top 3 receiver but shouldn't be any where near the top 15. They talk about how much Burress improved last year but he only had 7 more catches for 40 more yards and 2 more TD's. It is amazing how much a Super Bowl makes individual players look better. He shouldn't be ahead of Colston. Almost any of them can be interchangeable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom