Can You Names 14 Recievers better than Marques Colston??? (1 Viewer)

Boldin and Marshall should be below him. And if we're talking about RECENT production (Not many years past) then Marvin Harrison should also be below him.

Yes, by copying their list, but swapping Housh up to 14 and dropping Brandon Marshall somewhere down the list. I think their list has merit, and hopefully a good player like Colston will be too busy proving he's closer to to the top of that list by his play, to care about one article.

Flame away, I'm homerproof!

Holt should be below him as well if we're strictly talking the last season or two. Also Johnson. Doesn't matter what his production "would have been", matters what it was.

Colston is top 10 IMO.

I can make a case for everybody on that list to be atleast on the same level or just a little higher then colston except roy williams. He just isn't consistant at all. Marshall would also be lower just because he has only done it for 1 year and colston has done it for 2 years.

eric

I think that they have a few old guys like Holt on the list out of respect above Colston.

I'm thinking he's on the fringe of top 10. So i could probably name 10, based on current production (last 2 years or so), that's are legitimately better than him and contribute to their teams success as much as he does.

Patten comes in at 56 and they say, "if it wasn't for injuries and lack of size he could have landed in the top half of the list" (top 32).

i dont have a problem with his ranking. anywhere from 5-20 is interchangable as far as talent. some of them had good years and some off years. hell, the whole list is interchangable...

If you believe this crotchedy old sports columnist for the Minneapolis Paper, Bernard Berrian should be on that list ahead of Colston, But no one up here in the Artic Circle actually gives any credence to "Grampa Sports"...:rasta:

The list is reasonable, I would have ranked some higher and some lower, but I have no major objections...

marshall would be the closest to an objection...

Moss is no longer a sub-4.3 guy, but he can run sub-4.5.

^From the article.

Um, Randy Moss can run sub-4.5....ya think??? Understate much? I'm sure it's safe to say he can run a sub-4.4.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom