Can you still but tickets on gameday? (1 Viewer)

Higher

Very Banned
Reaction score
I know years ago you used to be able to find scalpers seelleing tickets on gameday outside the dome. It's been a long time since I've tried to do that but I was juts curious if they are still there?

I see plenty every time I go. If you can't find any, stand near the Dome and hold up your fingers for how many you need.

I see those guys selling tickets, but never have trusted the tickets to be legit. I would think it's harder to make counterfeit tickets these days, with the inlays and what not.

Never ever buy a ticket on the street. Always use Ticket Exchange or Stubhub. Good chance, the ticket you are buying on the street has a voided bar code because it has already been sold on one of the sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never ever buy a ticket on the street. Always use Ticket Exchange or Stubhub. Good chance, the ticket you are buying on the street has a voided bar code because it has already been sold on one of the sites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you do buy one on the street, insist the guy walk with you to the gate and wait to get paid until the ticket works and you are inside.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom