Canal Street Chronicles mock draft... (1 Viewer)

brianw37

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
not a huge fan of harper, and would like to see him replaced with some one who can cover. if he can get back to being at least a sure tackler then i wouldnt mind seeing him back as a situational player but his cap number may be a little to much to make that work. as for this draft im ok with the pick, but i disagree with the idea that dion jordan or a few other top tier pass rushers will rise up the boards and be gone by the 15th pick. there will be at least three qbs taken in the top 15 this year, and that will help our guys fall to us. a few qbs and wrs will rise with a good combine, and some front seven products will fall. hopefully who ever we pick will be a difference maker for us for a long time.

treeduck

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
We could trade down and actually get a real second round pick if we want Okafor...

nosaints213

ad majorem dei gloriam
Reaction score
Actually it's spot on.
Whether you like Harper or not, calling him a "hemorrhoid" is completely unprofessional journalism, which is probably a big reason why the author Jason Bernos is only writing for CSC and Bleacher Report :hihi:.

Good job Jason! You feel big now?

theicebox

Very Banned
Reaction score
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3U_vussjvGk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
Sounds like a standup guy.
Hes willing to take on bullies.
I wish he came to my school

literature

All-Pro
Reaction score
I like the thid round pick alot. I think the 3rd pick should go to a NT.

He also mentions the Barret Ruud trade but doesn't realize we won't be charged a pick for that

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom