Can't beat Brady and the Refs (1 Viewer)

Crappy calls, crappy no calls...despite this, Dallas lost this game on the crooked foot of their kicker. They'll be looking for a kicker by next week. The two kicks he missed were the difference in the game.
Add the 4 points they should have had from a missed FG and XP and it's 33-28 at the end.

The refs would have made sure it ended up 35-33.

You can not give the ball back. Brady has done that tons of times before the half and at the ends of games. He is by far the coolest QB under pressure ever.

Its not all bad look at it like this we get to play TB 2x and another NFC team lost.
rather have Brees with game on the line. The problem was we were always the one defending after Brees just came through and there wasnt enough time to retaliate after

I don't buy into these ref conspiracies. They make mistakes and blow calls. The Cowboys left a lot of points on the field and their defense is hot garbage. Don't put yourself in a position where a ref call or no call can decide a game

I don't buy into these ref conspiracies. They make mistakes and blow calls. The Cowboys left a lot of points on the field and their defense is hot garbage. Don't put yourself in a position where a ref call or no call can decide a game
Or have a kicker with a crooked foot.

That is exactly why i am tried watching the NFL cheating and never stop. If you want one team to win then give them the W upfront or just don't even play the game. the receiver clearly push the DB to make the reception. It is very sad wasting your time hoping things will change in the NFL. Welcome to the new season says the NFL and their refs.

That’s what is always the tricky part about claiming conspiracy on the refs - if the other team didn’t miss as many opportunities, it couldn’t have been stolen and that is 100% true.

However, it still doesn’t excuse - what I would call a bias or “lean” by officials that favor another team or player. And as you pointed out, that bias only really shines out in situations where it impacts the final result.

It certainly wouldn’t have been nearly as noticeable or at least felt as egregious had Dallas had the extra 4 points in missed kicks and the Bucs needed a TD instead of a FG for the win.

Add the 4 points they should have had from a missed FG and XP and it's 33-28 at the end.

The refs would have made sure it ended up 35-33.
Can’t assume had Cowboys made all their kicks, game would have gone exactly the same after that. The score dictates playcalling on both sides of the ball. It would have played out differently… like refs having to make more calls for Brady.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom