Can't believe that saints lost to a Kirk Cousins led team (1 Viewer)

I think a few years back there was like a 3rd stringer tampa QB that lit up the saints and looked like an all-pro. Only the saints can make woeful backups look like that :covri:
Even backup and rookie QBs have eaten Saints D up when they’ve lacked a pass rush.

What, we need stop down our lives because a guy who was good at basketball died young?
My thought exactly. While incredibly sad, people lose family members everyday. Not to sound insensitive, but 6000 people die everyday, of which none are less deserving of mourning than the other 5999. You can mourn his loss, but dont expect the world to stop

We beat the unbeatable rams the year after thier championship when we werent supposed to

That hot garbage QB from the Rams (sucked so bad I can’t remember his name...not Goff) is blowing a ?

Does anyone remember the name of that Rams QB? I believe the Rams were like 1-10 when they beat us.
Max Skelton?

Edit: I think he was the QB for the Cardinals when we lost to them when they were terrible. Either way, we lost to him, and he was terrible.

In light of today's news, I really think some of y'all need to find some perspective outside of football and / or the Saints.
My grandfather always said, "Life is for the Living." Sucks that he and the rest died. And I hope the best for his and the other passenger's families. But, am I supposed to go in mourning over it?

In 1998 against the Falcons, we injured starter Chris Chandler and ended up losing to a 44 year old Steve Deberg who was playing for the first time in 5 years.

We got bad mojo with mediocre QBs.

My wife who watches maybe 1 game a year, including the superbowl, saw one quarter of Cousins in the pro bowl and got so annoyed / frustrated exclaiming "this guy is so bad". That made me feel even worse thinking about the playoff loss to a Cousins led team.
Yeah well you need to hate Dennis Allen for that.

Max Skelton?

Edit: I think he was the QB for the Cardinals when we lost to them when they were terrible. Either way, we lost to him, and he was terrible.
Just found it.
We lost to a winless AJ Feely Rams team, the following week after scoring 62 points against Indy in 2011. We finished 13-3 and so did the 49ers (Packers went 15-1). We were the #3 seed in the playoffs. Can’t believe we lost to the winless Rams.

Every team can point to losses to a 2nd or 3rd string QB that should have never have happened numerous times. I believe it is Usually because of limited tape on the QB or just a better game plan by the coaches..

What, we need stop down our lives because a guy who was good at basketball died young?

There's some fantastic irony in seeing people say that they aren't going to stop their lives or go into mourning for Kobe Bryant, but will continue crying over a playoff loss from 3 weeks ago.

The entire point of my post was to suggest that maybe we all need to re-evaluate our priorities sometimes. But bleep that, I guess,,..because WAAAAAHHHH Kirk Cousins....and hey, maybe we can hear again how Drew Brees is holding back our team, or something.

Last edited:
There's some fantastic irony in seeing people say that they aren't going to stop their lives or go into mourning for Kobe Bryant, but will continue crying over a playoff loss from 3 weeks ago.

The entire point of my post was to suggest that maybe we all need to re-evaluate our priority sometimes. But bleep that, I guess,,..because WAAAAAHHHH Kirk Cousins....and hey, maybe we can hear again how Drew Brees is holding back our team, or something.

Saints fans are going to talk about Saints football. It’s ok. Doesn’t mean anyone’s priorities are out of whack.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom