Can't believe they're still alive thread (2 Viewers)

Funny seeing this thread:
Me (tonight): “What year did Dick Van Dyke die?”
My wife (looking at her phone): “I’m thinking.....oh wow...”

It sure seemed that both Charlie Sheen and Mike Tyson’s stories we’re going to end in tragedy

Sheen didn’t seem like he going to survive 6 months past his tiger blood interview

Man I'll never forget meeting Ozzy When he did USOconcert in Korea at Camp Hovey Korea. He performed in a basketball gym I was 5 rows in. I could of been closer since I was second in line at concert. The place was rocking with about a 1000 people in gym.

After concert to be able to meet and take a picture with my favorite music artist was awesome.20200124_192035.jpg

The man snorted a line of ants while on tour with Mötley Crüe.

He should not be alive.

Robert Downey, Jr. was on my dead pool for a while. He's obvs turned it around but when he was in his 30s, I thought he was going to end up just like his character in Less Than Zero .... OD'd in a convertible sitting between Andrew McCarthy and Jami Gertz. It's so hard to kick the drugs but looks like he did it!

Dammit. I remember seeing that movie. I'm old as fork.

Trying to do this now....any advice?

I mentioned earlier that we lucked out in that my f-in-l recognized it in himself, but a neurologist told him as well. One thing we did, was get him a golf cart so he could still get around his neighborhood, go visit family and get to a nearby grocery store accessible via a sidewalk. But he's in Lafitte and where he lives allowed this as an option.

The name I'll add here is Wilford Brimley. He looked old in Cocoon in the mid-1980s.

I mentioned earlier that we lucked out in that my f-in-l recognized it in himself, but a neurologist told him as well. One thing we did, was get him a golf cart so he could still get around his neighborhood, go visit family and get to a nearby grocery store accessible via a sidewalk. But he's in Lafitte and where he lives allowed this as an option.

The name I'll add here is Wilford Brimley. He looked old in Cocoon in the mid-1980s.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom