Can't believe they're still alive thread (1 Viewer)

I mentioned earlier that we lucked out in that my f-in-l recognized it in himself, but a neurologist told him as well. One thing we did, was get him a golf cart so he could still get around his neighborhood, go visit family and get to a nearby grocery store accessible via a sidewalk. But he's in Lafitte and where he lives allowed this as an option.

The name I'll add here is Wilford Brimley. He looked old in Cocoon in the mid-1980s.

Fun fact:

Tom Cruise is older now than Brimley was in Cocoon

Fun fact:

Tom Cruise is older now than Brimley was in Cocoon

Whoa, are we sharing a brain? Because i came here to post the exact same thing, i even planned to use the phrase ‘Fun Fact’... except i was gonna say that TC is ‘older in the new Top Gun than Brimley was in Cocoon’.. still kinda wild, both that factoid and your post.

Anyway, for me, and I haven’t read thru all 5 pages so not sure if mentioned- but it’s pretty hard to believe that Bob Newhart is still kicking.. Love him though, and hope he lives to be 100.

Whoa, are we sharing a brain? Because i came here to post the exact same thing, i even planned to use the phrase ‘Fun Fact’... except i was gonna say that TC is ‘older in the new Top Gun than Brimley was in Cocoon’.. still kinda wild, both that factoid and your post.

Anyway, for me, and I haven’t read thru all 5 pages so not sure if mentioned- but it’s pretty hard to believe that Bob Newhart is still kicking.. Love him though, and hope he lives to be 100.
i absolutely love bob.

Bill Withers... He sang what is, in my most humble estimation, one of the greatest songs of all time- Ain’t No Sunshine.

I guess i think of him in the vein of guys like Otis Redding, who’ve been gone for a long time.. so i was happy to find out recently that he’s still kicking.

The following clip is from an outstanding series on YouTube i’ve been gobbling up called Story Behind the Song .

One more. I love this song. Came along just after Fats.

And Chris Owens, but I'm not doing any recent pictures.

Prince Andrew.

TBH I kind of keep hoping somehow Charles dies before Elizabeth. Charles is kind of a d-bag and would be great if he never got to be king.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom