Can't download Madden 2010 latest online roster update to play online (1 Viewer)

fahad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I Can't download Madden 2010 latest online roster update to play online! every time I try to do roster update I get a this message "an error has occured while downloading the latest roster" every single time!!!

I continuously trying to solve this problem, probably 3 times each day for the past 5 Months!

Not only me have this problem but all my friends in Kuwait have this problem.. it seems a problem for players outside the United States.. because many players outside US have this problem as well. I have contacted EA Sports several times about this problem and i have explained it many times but i still have the problem and no one helped me out. since beginning of Jan 10 or late Dec. 09 the problem started and could not be resolved.. i have deleted all the files and started all over but this did not solve this problem..

Please help us out.

I Can't download Madden 2010 latest online roster update to play online! every time I try to do roster update I get a this message "an error has occured while downloading the latest roster" every single time!!!

I continuously trying to solve this problem, probably 3 times each day for the past 5 Months!

Not only me have this problem but all my friends in Kuwait have this problem.. it seems a problem for players outside the United States.. because many players outside US have this problem as well. I have contacted EA Sports several times about this problem and i have explained it many times but i still have the problem and no one helped me out. since beginning of Jan 10 or late Dec. 09 the problem started and could not be resolved.. i have deleted all the files and started all over but this did not solve this problem..

Please help us out.

What system? PC, PS3 or 360?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom