Can't find anywhere to stay for hawks game!!! (1 Viewer)

huntdudejhp

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Never posted here before but I can't find anywhere to stay for the game. So I was seeing if anyone had any ideas to help me out!!

Never posted here before but I can't find anywhere to stay for the game. So I was seeing if anyone had any ideas to help me out!!

Welcome! Are you saying the hotels appear to all be booked? That's sort of hard to believe. But I can certainly imagine the Seahawks fans travelling well.

Every site I have looked on Priceline, Expedia, etc all are showing everything is book, I mean it is Halloween weekend so I would assume that is why!! I could stay in Baton Rouge but I'm not really wanting to have to drive an hour for the game that morning!!

Every site I have looked on Priceline, Expedia, etc all are showing everything is book, I mean it is Halloween weekend so I would assume that is why!! I could stay in Baton Rouge but I'm not really wanting to have to drive an hour for the game that morning!!

Oh! I forgot about Halloween. Call the hotels directly.

Voodoo festival is that weekend also, think that is part of the problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

This may not be feasible, but you could join the Intercontinental Ambassador club. It's $200 bucks (or thereabouts) for the year, but as a member you are guaranteed a room at their properties. Worked for me one year in Austin when every hotel in the city was sold out for SXSW.

stay outside of town , rent a car??

Well I'm driving in from Shreveport, so I won't have to rent a car, but looks like I probably will have to stay in another city since I didn't know about voodoo fest being that weekend also. Should still be a fun weekend though even if I have to drive back and forth between my hotel and New Orleans!!

This may not be feasible, but you could join the Intercontinental Ambassador club. It's $200 bucks (or thereabouts) for the year, but as a member you are guaranteed a room at their properties. Worked for me one year in Austin when every hotel in the city was sold out for SXSW.

Hmm I've never heard of that but that is a option, with that do you get discount rates also??

Try a bed and breakfast or HomeAway.com. I almost booked someone's condo/apartment for the ATL game, but it's usually a 2 night minimum.

New Orleans is the number one tourist destination for Halloween. Try Airbnb. I have mine rented out until Halloween itself, but there are others.

Try a bed and breakfast or HomeAway.com. I almost booked someone's condo/apartment for the ATL game, but it's usually a 2 night minimum.

Yea I would be going Saturday, and coming straight back home Sunday. With work a 2 night stay is out of the question unfortunately.

Fail, I just found a room at the knights inn in Metaire for 62 a night. I stayed there after the Falcons-Saints Monday night game a couple weeks ago. Not the nicest hotel but if you just looking to lay your head down and get up its perfect. (No bed bugs either) Go to Trivago and type in Metaire. *Just press that thumbs up button below or a simple thank you will do.

Saints Master has spoken..................................

Fail, I just found a room at the knights inn in Metaire for 62 a night. I stayed there after the Falcons-Saints Monday night game a couple weeks ago. Not the nicest hotel but if you just looking to lay your head down and get up its perfect. (No bed bugs either) Go to Trivago and type in Metaire. *Just press that thumbs up button below or a simple thank you will do.

Saints Master has spoken..................................

Haha thank you very much I'll look that one up!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom