can't nobody hold me down... Fox censorship fails (1 Viewer)

So you think limited government, less taxes, less social welfare, less government spending and the protection of liberties is more of a democrat thing?

How did George Bush get elected as a Republican in 2000 with a platform that included a humble foreign policy, no nation building, tax breaks, reduced government spending and welfare reform?

Bizarre world we live in. gumbeau is such a big-government liberal when it comes to foreign policy he would vote for Obama over Paul.

Yes, it is evidence that most "mainstream" or Neoconservatives have embraced their big-government identity.

What this thread needs is more videos!!!

This is a great video where Ron Paul really shows he is ****** off about the Fox issue. He is definitely at his finest for this interview he did this morning.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ye_b0ofdMaM&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ye_b0ofdMaM&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

My understanding is that Ron Paul supporters are boycotting Fox and all advertisers for the debate because of Paul's exclusion. Do the supporters now have to boycott Paul because he advertised during the debate?

Yes. Ron Paul supporters can no longer purchase soap, make travel arrangements, or buy insurance from Ron Paul.

You may rest peacefully tonight, now, knowing this. :9:

Huckabee talking like Ron Paul according to CBSnews

Apparently Dr. Paul's message is very strong. Even his fellow running mates are picking up on it.

One last video =) for everybody who loves the good Dr., this one is really awesome.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/as3AYVzWmOI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/as3AYVzWmOI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

jim-jones.jpeg

The Huckster can talk like Ron Paul but the two couldn't be more different and their political past proves it.

That video is greatness.

I apologize for being so Paulitical. The media just screws him over so much I feel that I need to get his message out, by telling as many people as I can. People deserve to at least know what and who he is. Then make their decision.

If Paul doesn't come in 3rd in Louisiana primary I will not post another video, or start a thread about him =P

I apologize for being so Paulitical. The media just screws him over so much I feel that I need to get his message out, by telling as many people as I can. People deserve to at least know what and who he is. Then make their decision.

If Paul doesn't come in 3rd in Louisiana primary I will not post another video, or start a thread about him =P

For a real thrill, check out what happens on March 4th in his home state, Texas. That will be the day Texas Republicans turn out in droves to not vote for Ron Paul.

so, if he comes in 1st or 2nd, you won't post? hmm

For a real thrill, check out what happens on March 4th in his home state, Texas. That will be the day Texas Republicans turn out in droves to not vote for Ron Paul.

Because the people of Texas know who is best for the country, right?

Because the people of Texas know who is best for the country, right?

Because the people of Texas know more about Ron Paul than most Paulniks want to admit. Paul might come in 3rd in Texas... if there's only three people left in the race by March.

Because the people of Texas know more about Ron Paul than most Paulniks want to admit. Paul might come in 3rd in Texas... if there's only three people left in the race by March.

By that logic, the people in Paul's district know more about Paul than the rest of the state of Texas and they have elected him to ten terms in congress.

By that logic, the people in Paul's district know more about Paul than the rest of the state of Texas and they have elected him to ten terms in congress.

It would surprise me if he even carries the 14th district on March 4th.

As far as his 10 terms go, he'll end up spending a few million vs his opponent(s) who can usually scrape up about 40 bucks between them. That, plus the massive pork he delivers to his district keeps him in office. So, all this money he's raising is nothing new (he's always used money raised nationally to secure his seat, as many others do) - it will go to his Congressional re-election campaign or find its way to PaulPAC or into the pocket of a crony like it did the last time he ran for President.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom