Saints Can't wait for N.O to face this Q.B (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Marcus Marriotta that is. Bout as putrid as they come. (I remember 2015 those were different times, makes it necessary to exact payback)

I’ve always been curious if SP could make Marcus a good QB

That'd be an interesting experiment. He's struggled pretty badly in the NFL, but the revolving door of coaches and ever-changing schemes can't be helping. I haven't really seen a lot of Titans games, but when I have he definitely flashes his talent from time-to-time.

Yeah, but Titans defense has certainly had our number the last several times we have played them.

I can’t wait to face the 49ers...trust me....for the next 6 or 7 weeks we’ve got to hear about how good they are as the top NFC team....and as a saints fan from history’s past. I hate the f’n whiners

That'd be an interesting experiment. He's struggled pretty badly in the NFL, but the revolving door of coaches and ever-changing schemes can't be helping. I haven't really seen a lot of Titans games, but when I have he definitely flashes his talent from time-to-time.

I like Mariota and yes...I think Payton would do wonders for him. It's downfall is the injuries.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom