Can't wait till our next trap game! (1 Viewer)

Remember Payton in the locker room after the Cardinals Divisional game in 2010? "So much for ******* rust!!" After this one it's "So much for ******* trap games!!"

Earlier this week the trolls attacked me for even suggesting that Bridgewater might see play time. So much for trolling.

Like I said pre-game, this team doesn't do trap games. They are too good.

It was a ripe situation where teams commonly let down, just beat the perceived top team, facing the worst defense...

I'd say kudos to Sean Payton and the coaching staff for keeping the team focused.

I never had the feeling of a trap game. The entire team is hungry, and if you don't see that then look harder. They will not let up on anyone and take a game as a gimme. Not this team.

I never had the feeling of a trap game. The entire team is hungry, and if you don't see that then look harder. They will not let up on anyone and take a game as a gimme. Not this team.

1541972809169.png

Yeah, since that 1st game this team has taken absolutely nothing for granted and I don't see that changing.

This is our year again. We won't be denied 1541973031983.png

Was looking at the stats on ESPN.com. Saints had 33 first downs to 13 for the Bungles... and had the ball for 39:46 (almost 40 minutes TOP). Also rushed for 244 yards.

I'd say kudos to Sean Payton and the coaching staff for keeping the team focused.
Definitely. After the last 4 games where there was some kind of big storyline for each game - last unbeaten team; playoff revenge; only team Brees has never beaten; and Drew getting the all-time passing yardage record - you could maybe forgive the team for coming out slightly flat.

But not a bit of it. That was as dominant a performance I've seen from us for some time and in the arguably "least important" game left on our schedule, we blew the Bengals away.

This team is truly special, one of the top three teams we have ever fielded IMO, and if we keep focussed and playing like this then anything is possible.

MI22 is a beast. He's going to be unleashed this 2nd half of the season.

I don't believe we lose another game. This team is operating on a different level.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom