Cap Space (1 Viewer)

Thought I read that PJ was a 1 year deal at $2 million fully guaranteed.
Under a new rule from the new CBA, combined with the offseason Top 51 calculation, it is expected he will cost only about $70,000 against the cap.

I don't think we're extending Warford. I think we have no intentions of resigning him.
Yeah. In fact, I’d be open to trading Warford for a mid-round pick this year. That way, we could pick an interior lineman with our first or second pick, save some dough, and get younger up front.

Yeah. In fact, I’d be open to trading Warford for a mid-round pick this year. That way, we could pick an interior lineman with our first or second pick, save some dough, and get younger up front.
I’d only be ok with this if we drafted a stud G/C in the first, or if the trading team would be on the clock with our replacement still on the board. The Saints seem to value familiarity this offseason and hardly leave themselves “needing” to fill a position.

Also we have about 4 million in cap space as it stands with Sanders and Tom added.

I still see us getting something done about Cook and Davis contracts probably extensions and also WOULDNT be surprised to see Warford traded would free up 7 million by itself

We still go get a
Backup QB

And address
Starting DE to compete with Davenport
WR#3
Starter at LB / Anazlone unreliable
#2/4CB in via draft/FA

OL And RB Depth

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom