Car Storage in the N.O. area? (1 Viewer)

saintsfan84

We have Melvin Williams
Reaction score
I have two vehicles, one of which I don't drive very often. The place I'm staying is out in the middle of nowhere and is heavily wooded, we have an issue with field mice. I'm looking for somewhere to rent out to park my car and go get it whenever I want to take it out and drive it.

I can't use poison around the car because our German Shepherd will get to it, or she may eat the poisoned mice/whatever. I've thought about putting traps on the tires and under the hood but I don't want to leave the hood open all the time.

Does anyone have any other suggestions or a place that specializes in renting spaces?

I tried http://www.selfstorages.net/ but it didn't show any locations near me.

Thanks

I have a couple of barn cats that sleep on top of (guard) my truck when it's home. Just an idea - probably a lot cheaper, too. The different rescues are always looking for "homes" in woodsy areas for feral cats who have been fixed. Put out some food everyday...just not too much.

There are a couple strays that I see every now and then when I leave for work. I'll try that out, just worried that our dog will get a whiff and go after the cats :).

Thanks for the idea.

I have two vehicles, one of which I don't drive very often. The place I'm staying is out in the middle of nowhere and is heavily wooded, we have an issue with field mice. I'm looking for somewhere to rent out to park my car and go get it whenever I want to take it out and drive it.

I can't use poison around the car because our German Shepherd will get to it, or she may eat the poisoned mice/whatever. I've thought about putting traps on the tires and under the hood but I don't want to leave the hood open all the time.

Does anyone have any other suggestions or a place that specializes in renting spaces?

I tried http://www.selfstorages.net/ but it didn't show any locations near me.

Thanks

that is an interesting dilemma.

i don't have any solutions for you-- i just find it interesting.

Just park it somewhere in the 9th ward ....problem solved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom