Cardell Hayes to receive new trial in Will Smith murder case (1 Viewer)

No, it doesn't matter but you must know where my mind is going with that question. It's asinine to escalate a situation like that, period. But add that it's a sports figure in the town where he is popular? Man, you are too stupid to breathe. I'm guessing Will's BAC was brought up against him which, if Cardell hadn't killed him, I'm sure Smith would have been charged and the story would have been SO much different. Such a tragedy

Honestly, Hayes brake checked in front of Smith first and then chased and ran into the back of Smith's car. If not for both of these reckless events, nothing else would have followed and there would have been no story. I came into the trial thinking Smith was drunk and careless and Hayes was just trying to maybe call police to report a drunk driver and then Smith tried to show off in front of him and threaten him because he was a football player. But I followed it closely and I came away with a much different conclusion.

Incarceration is a bad way to "fix" criminals.

Just how to you propose to fix criminals?

Pat them on the head and say don't do it again, then let them back into society and do it again?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom