Cardinal release Early Doucet (1 Viewer)

Nah, we don't really 'need' him. Nick Toon will take that 3rd WR spot.

I don't think we have any room at WR. Hell land somewhere, but probably not here.

Wish him the best, but he is not what we need at the position. The only receiver the saints really need, is a taller receiver that can be a consistent deep threat (opening up the intermediate & short routes by drawing the safeties)like meachem did. Also remember a while back Fitzgerald's dad had a lot of negative to say about his work ethic(towards improving his game).

I don't know his recent history, but the guy had some major upside a few years ago.

I'm sure the club will perform their usual due diligence which may include a workout visit.

Defense PLEASE!!

Ok, not trying to pick on you in particular, but there is so much wrong with this argument. Just because your defense needs more work than your offense, it doesn't mean you can't improve your offense. As a matter of fact, if we don't continue to look for offensive players, in just a couple of years, you'll be saying "offense please." That's how the NFL works. If you ever have a chance to upgrade at a certain position, you do it. With that said, I don't think Early is an upgrade.

Bring him in...Could be our Joe Horn. He never really had an opportunity in Arizona.

Da Ville! Home Sweet Home.

Dat makes two of us Flash! Of course I probably will never move back there but I do visit from time to time.

And on another note Doucet is a great athelete. At the right price i would not be uspset if we grabbed him.

Ok, not trying to pick on you in particular, but there is so much wrong with this argument. Just because your defense needs more work than your offense, it doesn't mean you can't improve your offense. As a matter of fact, if we don't continue to look for offensive players, in just a couple of years, you'll be saying "offense please." That's how the NFL works. If you ever have a chance to upgrade at a certain position, you do it. With that said, I don't think Early is an upgrade.
Yeah, I agree. I just prefer that we make some upgrades on the D before worrying about the offense. Considering we have very little $$$ to work with.

I know that we'll be fine with what we have on offense, wish I could say the same about the D. I'm not gonna lie to myself and say that we're good to go. We're not.

i'm pretty sure he was hurt most of last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom