Cardinals at Seahawks November 2020 (1 Viewer)

Are Buck and Aikman really in Seattle or are they calling this virtually?

In the MLB this season the visiting announcers called the games virtually. I could see them doing these games like that.

This one is gonna be fun to watch.

I'll be surprised if Seattle doesn't win, just because they need to stop the bleeding and Arizona coming off a miracle win.

Seattle 38, Arizona 27

Last edited:
Fun fact:. If Larry Fitzgerald comes back next season and catches a pass in every game, he'll break Jerry Rice's record of 274 consecutive games with 275. We didn't think that record would ever get broken.

He's missed only 6 games in his 17 year career.

Well I was hesitant but I took Arizona +2 at half and Arizona +3 at end. Got a feeling it’s gonna be close. Almost took Cards straight up which would have been a $270 pay out on $100 but straight up has been costing me on Thursday’s it seems.

really like the Cards in this one because we know Seattle will be fired up but this is Arizona’s chance to make a statement

Well I was hesitant but I took Arizona +2 at half and Arizona +3 at end. Got a feeling it’s gonna be close. Almost took Cards straight up which would have been a $270 pay out on $100 but straight up has been costing me on Thursday’s it seems.

really like the Cards in this one because we know Seattle will be fired up but this is Arizona’s chance to make a statement
Gonna be tough sledding for you tonight.

What do sports announcers want to convey when they say a player or team does something "as well as anybody in the league?" Are they trying to say the player is like everyone else? No worse or no better than anyone else? What is the point of saying that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom