Cardinals sign Zenner (1 Viewer)

Thinly Veiled Profanity
"Moldy and wet with a chance of power outage" is a lot better than mostly empty with a great chance of losing like you have in your stadium in Arizona!
every game played in SFS has been sold out.... not to mention by 2023 we'll have hosted two superbowls , two CFB championships, and a Final Four.....

superdome is lame [mod edit thinly veiled profanity is not allowed on the SSF board].... nobody outside of Louisiana thinks its anything special....

Last edited by a moderator:
every game played in SFS has been sold out.... not to mention by 2023 we'll have hosted two superbowls , two CFB championships, and a Final Four.....

superdome is lame [mod edit thinly veiled profanity is not allowed on the SSF board]..... nobody outside of Louisiana thinks its anything special....

IMG_20191023_152523_434.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As someone who lives in Arizona as well, I can tell you there aren’t a lot of real cardinals fans. Most people here moved from out of state so you’ll see a lot of Steelers, Seahawks, etc. There is even a Seahawks bar in Scottsdale. Both games I’ve gone to at SFS, half the crowd was for the opposing team .SFS while nice is nothing compared to the atmosphere of the Superdome and the grass field looks terrible compared to the rest of the stadium. Saints should handle business against the cards.

Everyone's acting like this is some new type of subterfuge. It happens literally every week. I'm sure we've done it before and I'm sure we'll do it again. Nothing to see here, everyone just move along.

it’s a coincidence. He’s a RB that has practiced recently with another team and is in better game shape than anyone else available.

There is absolutely no way that Atlanta averages only about 900 less folks in attendance for home games than do the Saints.
There must be some new math in those figures. :scratch:

There is absolutely no way that Atlanta averages only about 900 less folks in attendance for home games than do the Saints.
There must be some new math in those figures. :scratch:

Atlanta counts the crowd noise speakers as fans. Plus, the figures don't take into account visiting fans. Wait until Thanksgiving!

Atlanta counts the crowd noise speakers as fans. Plus, the figures don't take into account visiting fans. Wait until Thanksgiving!
Yes, of course.
This is obviously why the numbers are so messed up. (y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom