Cards are going to win (1 Viewer)

Well I am just 36! Lets be honest how are fans made...As Kids right?? My dad moved from Detroit ..grabbed season Phoenix Cardinals tickets in the early 90s. Still have all my autographs and all that. I vividly remember this season

As a note I am hoping David Johnson matures/plays a Larry Centers role...….

There is a lot to be said about the HEAT from the old ASU stadium and just how crunched that stadium was <ASU remodeled it and its so much better since they allowed for natural airflow to go through the stadium...hard to describe...night and day design change>

Still amazing to look back and see the Phoenix Cardinals in the NFC East, haha

Well I am just 36! Lets be honest how are fans made...As Kids right?? My dad moved from Detroit ..grabbed season Phoenix Cardinals tickets in the early 90s. Still have all my autographs and all that. I vividly remember this season

As a note I am hoping David Johnson matures/plays a Larry Centers role...….

There is a lot to be said about the HEAT from the old ASU stadium and just how crunched that stadium was <ASU remodeled it and its so much better since they allowed for natural airflow to go through the stadium...hard to describe...night and day design change>

thats the stadium with the mountain on the backside? ( we passed it going to play golf out in scottsdale 2017 - went for cactus league for a week and was STILL 90 degrees in early MARCH ugh )

Az fan here be warned. This is going to be a great game that I think both teams will put up best efforts

Cardinals are not given the respect they deserve ! Been reading here and you gotta remember PP21 was gone the first 6 so we played this terrible zone D. We should be 5-2.. really. Our oline is getting better and struggled adjusting to Murray running around like a lunatic. National pundits are nuts when they say he can’t run. Can’t wait to hear y’all reactions to this. Can’t wait to see him on this stage I think he thrives.

Just wanted to call it..I don’t think this will be an easy game as I’m reading here and this team is better than you perceive .

Good luck!
(Don’t hurt Murray btw, hes small ...)

Care to put your money where your mouth is? I got Saints.

Another Cards fan here to tell you that not everyone in AZ is brain dead.... We know we lose this game... My bookie has yet to post a line for this game but I'll take anything north of Cards +7.5

You'll miss Apple dearly this game. I expect a high scoring shootout.

Superdome isnt anything special by the way. Probably the oldest and sheettiest dome in the NFL so this is just another road game to us. FWIW, State Farm Stadium has most false starts by opponents since that stadium has been opened.

Another Cards fan here to tell you that not everyone in AZ is brain dead.... We know we lose this game... My bookie has yet to post a line for this game but I'll take anything north of Cards +7.5

Superdome isnt anything special by the way. Probably the oldest and shirttiest dome in the NFL so this is just another road game to us. FWIW, State Farm Stadium has most false starts by opponents since that stadium has been opened.

LOL

Superdome isnt anything special by the way. Probably the oldest and shirttiest dome in the NFL so this is just another road game to us. FWIW, State Farm Stadium has most false starts by opponents since that stadium has been opened.

I got a distinct whiff desperation from this post. Actually, it smell very similar to a sewer.

Lol. It is true that not everyone in AZ is brain dead, but I do believe we've found another who is. ^^^^^^^

I got a distinct whiff desperation from this post. Actually, it smell very similar to a sewer.

Sewer must be a familiar smell in that decrepit swamp! Should be a fun game with the cardinals covering the opening Vegas line of Cards +9.... anyone willing to make a wager with me and exchange money on Venmo post game?

Sewer must be a familiar smell in that decrepit swamp! Should be a fun game with the cardinals covering the opening Vegas line of Cards +9.... anyone willing to make a wager with me and exchange money on Venmo post game?
Be careful dude. Three wins over three hopeless opponents shouldn't be the reason to go broke AND look foolish in the process. :jpshakehead:

Be careful dude. Three wins over three hopeless opponents shouldn't be the reason to go broke AND look foolish in the process. :jpshakehead:
we're 5-2 against the spread so I'm neither broke nor foolish.... If you're so confident then bet me with the points. Cards +9 for 50 bucks?

Whats the obsession with the superdome? I'd be begging ownership for a new stadium if I were you guys

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom