Cards are going to win (1 Viewer)

AZ cardinals don't have any true fans, don't feed the troll. There's 10X more steeler and bear fans in AZ than "bird gang" fans.
cant blame them all for moving here. their kids will be in the bird gang. Why dont you guys have any new fans in the swamp?
my moms from Pittsburgh, is a steelers fan but also a cardinals fan. I am only a cardinals fan.

But in all seriousness, how do you guys feel about Kamara and Apple injuries? any shot Kamara is back? Brees should be strictly back up, yes?

cant blame them all for moving here. their kids will be in the bird gang. Why dont you guys have any new fans in the swamp?

We have plenty of new fans. It's what happens when you win a Super Bowl. The same thing happened to you guys ri...

ohhhh... my bad.

Santonio Holmes sends his regards.
53e92deeea1ca.image.jpg

Last edited:
Sewer must be a familiar smell in that decrepit swamp! Should be a fun game with the cardinals covering the opening Vegas line of Cards +9.... anyone willing to make a wager with me and exchange money on Venmo post game?

Not really.

You guys are playing well.
my moms from Pittsburgh, is a steelers fan but also a cardinals fan. I am only a cardinals fan.

But in all seriousness, how do you guys feel about Kamara and Apple injuries? any shot Kamara is back? Brees should be strictly back up, yes?

Kamara will very likely be back (partially why we released Zenner).

Apple injury hurts. Defense was playing at an elite level. But the hope is that the continuity elsewhere, especially at Safety, helps mitigate the loss.

I’m not buying the Brees will only back up stuff. Maybe. But seems just as likely that Payton is putting that part out there to make AZ game plan for both QBs.

Az fan here be warned. This is going to be a great game that I think both teams will put up best efforts

Cardinals are not given the respect they deserve ! Been reading here and you gotta remember PP21 was gone the first 6 so we played this terrible zone D. We should be 5-2.. really. Our oline is getting better and struggled adjusting to Murray running around like a lunatic. National pundits are nuts when they say he can’t run. Can’t wait to hear y’all reactions to this. Can’t wait to see him on this stage I think he thrives.

Just wanted to call it..I don’t think this will be an easy game as I’m reading here and this team is better than you perceive .

Good luck!
(Don’t hurt Murray btw, hes small ...)
Cardinals are going to win like my sheet doesn’t stink bro :)

Not really.

You guys are playing well.

Kamara will very likely be back (partially why we released Zenner).

Apple injury hurts. Defense was playing at an elite level. But the hope is that the continuity elsewhere, especially at Safety, helps mitigate the loss.

I’m not buying the Brees will only back up stuff. Maybe. But seems just as likely that Payton is putting that part out there to make AZ game plan for both QBs.

Yeah I only expect the loss of Apple to really show on 2 or 3 plays. Thats a solid defense and theyll scheme around that loss pretty well.

If Brees is healthy, you gotta start him. I've looked at some of the threads here and cant believe people think Teddy > healthy Brees.

Either way the Cardinals lose but we have better shot of covering +9 with Teddy.

Yeah I only expect the loss of Apple to really show on 2 or 3 plays. Thats a solid defense and theyll scheme around that loss pretty well.

If Brees is healthy, you gotta start him. I've looked at some of the threads here and cant believe people think Teddy > healthy Brees.

Either way the Cardinals lose but we have better shot of covering +9 with Teddy.

Agree all around.

Regardless of what actually happens, I’d be shocked if Payton didn’t play up the mystery right up until game time. He’s really big on tailoring game plans specifically to what each QB likes to do and bounces plays off them. So I’m guessing Each player has certain preferences so he’s going to make the AZ D look at the last few Teddy games plus tons of Drew.

As I said earlier, please just go out and beat the rest of the NFC W after this one.

Agree all around.

Regardless of what actually happens, I’d be shocked if Payton didn’t play up the mystery right up until game time. He’s really big on tailoring game plans specifically to what each QB likes to do and bounces plays off them. So I’m guessing Each player has certain preferences so he’s going to make the AZ D look at the last few Teddy games plus tons of Drew.

As I said earlier, please just go out and beat the rest of the NFC W after this one.
Not happening bro - we'll be lucky to win a division game, although I think we steal one vs Hawks or Rams

Another Cards fan here to tell you that not everyone in AZ is brain dead.... We know we lose this game... My bookie has yet to post a line for this game but I'll take anything north of Cards +7.5

You'll miss Apple dearly this game. I expect a high scoring shootout.

Superdome isnt anything special by the way. Probably the oldest and shirttiest dome in the NFL so this is just another road game to us. FWIW, State Farm Stadium has most false starts by opponents since that stadium has been opened.

We gave Apple an Orange and he is good to go now ?

Cardinals will earn some respect via some long bombs and some sneaky runs by Murray to keep it a game until the fourth quarter, but in the end we'll be able to win time of possession and grind it out.

But yes, despite everyone pointing out the wins AZ got were against terrible teams, wins build confidence and the Cards will come ready to play, They will start fast and "bring it" as they'll fully be expecting hang with us after a steep improvement over the past month.

This is going to make it a far better game than I think most people are expecting, that's for sure!

Enjoy, but you know... WHO DAT?

we're 5-2 against the spread so I'm neither broke nor foolish.... If you're so confident then bet me with the points. Cards +9 for 50 bucks?

Whats the obsession with the superdome? I'd be begging ownership for a new stadium if I were you guys

We don't give a sh$t about the spread. All that matters is another W on our journey to the SB.

Btw, clearly you haven't been in the dome. It's one of the loudest and most intimidating places to play in the league. If you don't believe us, listen to what opposing players and coaches have to say about playing there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom