Cards are going to win (1 Viewer)

Keep dreaming. This game won't be close. Win a game against a team who isn't already making their draft board, then come back to visit.
They beat the falcons by 1 in a shootout that they should have lost and beat the Bungles by three in another shootout. Those are bad teams. Only one of their losses is by less than 7 and that's a 2 win Giants team. The other two are 18 and 17 points. (Carolina and Seattle.)

They're good at barely beating the worst teams in the league.

Last edited:
We know we lose this game...

Superdome isnt anything special by the way. Probably the oldest and shirttiest dome in the NFL so this is just another road game to us. FWIW, State Farm Stadium has most false starts by opponents since that stadium has been opened.

that first line is all you had to say.

That second line is your bitter tears from 2009.

As for your State Farm Stadium....do tell, how many wins in that same time frame vs Dome? LOLOLOL.

thought so.

Az fan here be warned. This is going to be a great game that I think both teams will put up best efforts

Cardinals are not given the respect they deserve ! Been reading here and you gotta remember PP21 was gone the first 6 so we played this terrible zone D. We should be 5-2.. really. Our oline is getting better and struggled adjusting to Murray running around like a lunatic. National pundits are nuts when they say he can’t run. Can’t wait to hear y’all reactions to this. Can’t wait to see him on this stage I think he thrives.

Just wanted to call it..I don’t think this will be an easy game as I’m reading here and this team is better than you perceive .

Good luck!
(Don’t hurt Murray btw, hes small ...)
:ROFLMAO:

Jake Plummer agrees with OP. Watch this video. The cardinal is fierce. The little fella has a lot of heart.

If anyone knows how to download and embed this, I would appreciate it. I think that it's funny. I can't do it at work.

Last edited:
Yo dorks, we sent Zenner over there as a trojan horse. Just wait until he unleashes "project bird-poop. "

- Muahhahhahh hahhahh #3dChess #WeOfCourseDontNeedThisToBeatTheBrakesOffOfYouClowns

:sir-saint:

Jake Plummer agrees with OP. Watch this video. The cardinal is fierce. The little fella has a lot of heart.

If anyone knows how to download and embed this, I would appreciate it. I think that it's funny. I can't do it at work.

another Cardinal just flew out

Who have the Cardinals beaten? Who have they lost to? They have yet to run into a team like the Saints, who can win in multiple ways. Offense, Defense, and Special Teams. Saints win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom