Cards are going to win (1 Viewer)

Cards cannot win against 2/3 of the NFL with that defense. They are always statistical outliers, but odds are for a Saints win in this spot with how dominant our lines are.

The Saints are going to "walk through" Arizona easily (and at the dome). New Orleans defense knows how to contain young mobile quarterbacks just ask Watson, Wilson & Prescott! Arizona won't have a clue how to stop the Saints, you know Drew is brewing up exciting plays to simplify his return. The Saints will beat AZ like the Seahawks, Buccs and Bears took a beating!

I was actually expecting to see this thread within seconds of the game with the Bears ending. Good to know I wasn't too far off.

It's possible. It's the NFL. I still like our chances, though.

Az fan here be warned. This is going to be a great game that I think both teams will put up best efforts

Cardinals are not given the respect they deserve ! Been reading here and you gotta remember PP21 was gone the first 6 so we played this terrible zone D. We should be 5-2.. really. Our oline is getting better and struggled adjusting to Murray running around like a lunatic. National pundits are nuts when they say he can’t run. Can’t wait to hear y’all reactions to this. Can’t wait to see him on this stage I think he thrives.

Just wanted to call it..I don’t think this will be an easy game as I’m reading here and this team is better than you perceive .

Good luck!
(Don’t hurt Murray btw, hes small ...)
So which one of you guys got bored & decided to catfish the board with cabal? Come on now, fess up. You've been found out. No Cards fan in their right mind cares enough, or believes enough to come over to this board & stir it up with this hornet's nest.

I guess we still have time to beat the Cards & maybe pull of a trade for Larry Fitzgerald before the trading dead line, don't we? Now he'd make a great #2 receiver.

This is an angry Saints team on a mission.

We just beat down teams in five straight games, including three playoff teams from last year.

Sean Payton just coached the pants off NFL veteran coaches Pete Carroll, Bruce Arians, Doug Marrone and Jason Garrett, and good lord did we make Matt Nagy look bad.

The Saints have the best OL/DL combo in the NFL, by far. Despite the injuries to the Saints secondary, we will curb-stomp Arizona, and it will be glorious.

Az fan here be warned. This is going to be a great game that I think both teams will put up best efforts

Cardinals are not given the respect they deserve ! Been reading here and you gotta remember PP21 was gone the first 6 so we played this terrible zone D. We should be 5-2.. really. Our oline is getting better and struggled adjusting to Murray running around like a lunatic. National pundits are nuts when they say he can’t run. Can’t wait to hear y’all reactions to this. Can’t wait to see him on this stage I think he thrives.

Just wanted to call it..I don’t think this will be an easy game as I’m reading here and this team is better than you perceive .

Good luck!
LMAO. Bruh tell Kylar Murray hes gotta be this tall to ride!

This is an angry Saints team on a mission.

We just beat down teams in five straight games, including three playoff teams from last year.

Sean Payton just coached the pants off NFL veteran coaches Pete Carroll, Bruce Arians, Doug Marrone and Jason Garrett, and good lord did we make Matt Nagy look bad.

The Saints have the best OL/DL combo in the NFL, by far. Despite the injuries to the Saints secondary, we will curb-stomp Arizona, and it will be glorious.
Curb stomp, "I love it", like Brees to Payton"

Good luck!
Interesting. You lost a starter. A good one, granted. And you think that his return will be enough to overcome a 6-1 team.

I agree with DavidM, on any given Sunday. But you do realize that we beat the Bears with (arguably) the leagues best RB and our HOF QB out, right? Not to mention a few other starters.

If your team is thin enough that you can't overcome the loss of PP, then maybe you should rethink just how good your team really is.

They're not a bad team. But this Saints team is likely the best team in the NFC right now. Your guys are walking into a buzz saw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom