Rumor Cards shopping Rosen? Pats interested? (1 Viewer)

It's an interesting situation for the Cardinals -- if they decide to take Murray then there will likely be a lot of teams interested in making a play for Rosen (potentially even the Saints). But this all depends on Murray going first overall, and he may not even go in the first round due to his size. As far as Rosen goes, I liked him coming out, but he got so beat up last year it was hard to get a good take on whether or not he'll amount to anything.

No one is taking Kyler Murray number one overall. And this is all just speculation stemming from Kingsbury praising his upcoming opponent before a game last year.

No one is taking Kyler Murray number one overall. And this is all just speculation stemming from Kingsbury praising his upcoming opponent before a game last year.

If Kingsbury wants to bring a Big 12 like offense like KC did with Mahomes, Murray is the answer

If Kingsbury wants to bring a Big 12 like offense like KC did with Mahomes, Murray is the answer
No, he is not. And Kingsbury doesn't even want the kid. He signed with Arizona specifically because they had Rosen.

There are a lot of what ifs in this situation. It is very hard for me to understand how an organization would take a QB that high in a draft and trade him. I understand that he did not set the world on fire last year; but man that is a really short time to evaluate a quarterback that was picked in the first round.

But this all depends on Murray going first overall, and he may not even go in the first round due to his size.
Name the bet. Murray will go in the first round guaranteed. I’m fairly certain he probably goes top ten.
Teams see Mahomes 2.0. Time will tell if that’s an accurate assessment.

Name the bet. Murray will go in the first round guaranteed. I’m fairly certain he probably goes top ten.
Teams see Mahomes 2.0. Time will tell if that’s an accurate assessment.

Good point!
Remember when people thought Mahomes was overrated. Most mocks I see Dolphins draft him in 1st. Another good place for him. He could also wind up in our division with the Bucs if they kick Winston to curb.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom