Rumor Cards shopping Rosen? Pats interested? (1 Viewer)

I remember when people questioned Brees height, Russell Wilson’s height. Add Baker too. I just don’t think you can judge QB height the way offenses are developing now.

So many defenses are loading up with speed and speed rushers and speed LBs to get to the QB quickly. If a team doesn't have a top notch O-line, pocket passers like Wentz and Goof would get slaughtered. I wonder if the changes in the defenses are forcing teams to consider faster, scrambling QBs where small size can be of possible benefit. Just looking at Seattle, Wilson has saved them a fortune in cap space because he doesn't need a top O-line.

Murray > Rosen, and Kingsbury knows it too. He also knows Murray would be ideal for his offense more do than Rosen. Wouldnt be surprised if Kingsbury had been talking to Az back when he made the comments about Murray being the best QB so I'm not surprised he's ironically the coach of the team drafting #1. The problem Az has is Rosen is probably not as good as where they picked him and they wont get the value back in a trade. I'd be willing to bet nobody's giving up a 1st for Rosen....and do you risk trading the opportunity to draft a QB that might be Russell Wilson2.0 with more speed.

I doubt very seriously Rosen is the specific reason he signed with the Cards. How he even picked up a nfl head gig is still beyond me and yes I’m well aware of his offensive mind and so forth.

Everyone is after that next young offensive guy. Kliff owes the job to Sean McVay.

Everyone is after that next young offensive guy. Kliff owes the job to Sean McVay.
He states Kliff took the job cause of Rosen and I said I doubted it and this was weeks ago. Based off statements today I stand correct and I won’t even argue it.!look it up.

Living here in AZ all I can say is the likelihood of the Cards moving Rosen for anyone is slim. The local talking heads brought it up when this speculation was fresh and then...nothing. A more likely scenario out here is the Cards trading out of the pick for multiple picks- they need help everywhere. Getting to watch the Cards here every weekend I am convinced the problem wasn't Rosen. It was the play of the O line . And the play of the receivers. And the play of the running backs. And the coaching. Pretty much no one on that team had anything that would be called a great year. Expected rookie mistakes aside his stats were a reflection of this and not his ability.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom