Rumor Cards shopping Rosen? Pats interested? (3 Viewers)

Name the bet. Murray will go in the first round guaranteed. I’m fairly certain he probably goes top ten.
Teams see Mahomes 2.0. Time will tell if that’s an accurate assessment.
Shoot, that's the thing -- he could go top ten, he could go third round. I wouldn't feel confident making any kind of projection. The fact that it's not considered a deep quarterback draft will probably help him, and it only takes one team to fall in love with him, but a lot of teams probably won't even consider him due to his size. We'll get a better feel after the combine and his official measurements are in.

No one is taking Kyler Murray number one overall. And this is all just speculation stemming from Kingsbury praising his upcoming opponent before a game last year.

Wasn't the same thing said about Baker Mayfield about this time last year??

Not by the Browns. And there was a general expectation that a quarterback would be taken first overall. It's a different situation altogether.

And here's the quote from the first link, their actual words:
Pretty dumb one if you ask me. First QB off the board has to be Haskin. Murray gonna fall. His size and height issues gonna anchor him down. This Murray media hype just isn't going to resonate with GMs.

Arizona drafting a 195 lb 5'8" QB behind that line might as well be a death sentence.

Baker didn't have a comparable talent like Haskin to compete with or 5 teams starving for QBs in the top 10.

Or was 5'8" and 200 lbs soaking wet. No one in last year class had Mayfield's stats. This year... Haskin and Murray have comparable stats while Haskin has superior physical traits with great resume against good defenses to end the season.

It's literally a 1A and 1B

Wouldn’t he be the lucky duck if that were to happen. Going from a team that can’t stop stepping on its own foot to the premiere team of the NFL.

That would be a fun one to see happen as well considering Rosen has so much untapped potential, and BB is the one who gets the most out of everyone in the building down to the water boy.

Pretty dumb one if you ask me. First QB off the board has to be Haskin. Murray gonna fall. His size and height issues gonna anchor him down. This Murray media hype just isn't going to resonate with GMs.

Arizona drafting a 195 lb 5'8" QB behind that line might as well be a death sentence.

I remember when people said this about Mahomes. Remember Brees did not have the height either.

I remember when people said this about Mahomes. Remember Brees did not have the height either.
Patrick Mahomes fell and so did Brees. Nothing wrong with him falling... It is just the nature of the draft. They value physical metrics a lot in the top 10.

Mahomes is 6’3”, 230. I don’t think I ever heard any questions about his size. Did you mean Mayfield?

I remember when people questioned Brees height, Russell Wilson’s height. Add Baker too. I just don’t think you can judge QB height the way offenses are developing now.

Last edited:
It’s the offseason deal with it. The mock drafts and trade speculation are in full effect.

don't be so rude dude. you are new here so here is a fun fact. this site don't allow wild speculation without proof.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom