Rumor Cards shopping Rosen? Pats interested? (2 Viewers)

How is some guy tweeting a hypothetical scenario turn into actual speculation? And a laughable scenario at that. Lol Rosen aint going anywhere.

Rosen is trash. Will be surprised if he is still playing five years from now. Also, how is this rumor. It is just some dope running his mouth.

if Rosen is so good, how come Arizona wants to get rid of him already?
He only put up one of the worse rookie season since 2000s era started.... I never like him as a prospect and this talk of this "untapped" potential. Just seems like a bunch of hype.

He only put up one of the worse rookie season since 2000s era started.... I never like him as a prospect and this talk of this "untapped" potential. Just seems like a bunch of hype.

lol. sorta like going from Drew Brees to Heath Shuler.

It's not just Murray's height. Brees and Wilson have a long wingspans and large hands for their height. Both have a high release points with their throws and have a thicker than average build. I don't know if Murray has those other metrics in his favor but he'll have to compensate for two plus additional inches of height when compared to the other two. Murray will also likely have to play from a moving pocket and shotgun a ton.

Last edited:
Pretty dumb one if you ask me. First QB off the board has to be Haskin. Murray gonna fall. His size and height issues gonna anchor him down. This Murray media hype just isn't going to resonate with GMs.

Arizona drafting a 195 lb 5'8" QB behind that line might as well be a death sentence.

5’8 ??? Drew is at a minimum 5’11....no way I would invest in a qb at 5’8 and I don’t care who it is. That might work in college but it won’t work in the NFL. I don’t even see him going in the first round....maybe go undrafted.

Nothing to see here folks... move along.:hihi: This is basically a "what if" situation. Reminds me of an old SNL skit. What if Napoleon had a B52 bomber at the Battle of Waterloo!

5’8 ??? Drew is at a minimum 5’11....no way I would invest in a qb at 5’8 and I don’t care who it is. That might work in college but it won’t work in the NFL. I don’t even see him going in the first round....maybe go undrafted.

Not what draft boards are saying. He turned down a million dollar baseball contract so he can’t be that bad. Also worth noting Murray and Kingsbury share the same agent. Worth looking at if falls to third round but highly unlikely.

Last edited:
No one is taking Kyler Murray number one overall. And this is all just speculation stemming from Kingsbury praising his upcoming opponent before a game last year.
It's the smart play by the Cardinals and it makes the #1 pick even more valuable for a couple teams.

It's the smart play by the Cardinals and it makes the #1 pick even more valuable for a couple teams.

I agree . I don’t see how the Giants could get their hands on him unless they unload Beckham

No, he is not. And Kingsbury doesn't even want the kid. He signed with Arizona specifically because they had Rosen.
I doubt very seriously Rosen is the specific reason he signed with the Cards. How he even picked up a nfl head gig is still beyond me and yes I’m well aware of his offensive mind and so forth.

I doubt very seriously Rosen is the specific reason he signed with the Cards. How he even picked up a nfl head gig is still beyond me and yes I’m well aware of his offensive mind and so forth.

Yeah...Of all the coaching candidates that were available, Kingsbury being the choice is borderline ridiculous. I mean, the dude hasnt even coordinated in the bigs, let alone been a HC. Any ways, not our problem. I'm glad our team isnt run like that.

Interesting measurements today for Murray. People have him as a first rounder now. Makes you wonder if AZ is thinking about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom