Careless Operation? (1 Viewer)

See Hard

Spelling Police
Reaction score
Just got into a little fender bender, car slammed on the brakes in front of me. Hit it from behind. *that's what she said*

Got a ticket for careless operation.

Anyone know how much that's gonna cost me? Is it dependent on the city? Case by case?

Thanks.

Just got into a little fender bender, car slammed on the brakes in front of me. Hit it from behind. *that's what she said*

Anyone know how much that's gonna cost me? Is it dependent on the city? Case by case?

Thanks.

Sorry I can't stop laughing at this. :smilielol:

A quick Google search turned up the same answer Surviving Saint said, unfortunately.. Repped for the *thats what she said* reference.

Thanks.

wear a condom next time..... and you want be issued a citation for careless operation.

wear a condom next time..... and you want be issued a citation for careless operation.

I do not understand what you are saying here.
He did not want the citation,

The officer was kind enough to cite the poor fellow for the unfortunate incident.

OH WAIT!!!

I get it, you can't spell!!!

you WON'T be issued a citation ...

Same thing happened to me....

Bout a month ago i was exiting off I10 and was trying to merge into traffic when the truck in front of me stopped for no reason and i smacked it in the arse. Im a CDL driver so getttin a moving violation is bad. But when the popo arrived I told him of my situation and he didnt write me. Gulfport PD rocks!:9:

Bout a month ago i was exiting off I10 and was trying to merge into traffic when the truck in front of me stopped for no reason and i smacked it in the arse. Im a CDL driver so getttin a moving violation is bad. But when the popo arrived I told him of my situation and he didnt write me. Gulfport PD rocks!:9:

I hate Gulfport Police. I got pulled over and got 5 tickets at one time. He said he initially pulled me over for going 46 in a 45...what a biznatch

I hate Gulfport Police. I got pulled over and got 5 tickets at one time. He said he initially pulled me over for going 46 in a 45...what a biznatch

Dang! what did you go to get 5 citations?

OH WAIT!!!

I get it, you can't spell!!!

you WON'T be issued a citation ...

:covri:

But in his defense, it is so easy to make that mistake when typing in a hurry.

The fine you pay will be the cheap part of this adventure.

Wait till you see your breathtaking new insurance rates after rear ending another car combined with a careless operation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom