Careless Operation? (1 Viewer)

Wow we must be perfect to post on sr.com.
Yes, that is exactly what is being said :jpshakehead:

Never mind the fact that a message board is a written communication medium and that you continually abuse the English language, the thing you should be taking from these comments is that everyone must be perfect in order to post on this forum :idunno:

Yes, that is exactly what is being said :jpshakehead:

Never mind the fact that a message board is a written communication medium and that you continually abuse the English language, the thing you should be taking from these comments is that everyone must be perfect in order to post on this forum :idunno:

Just to let you know, u need a period at the end of your sentence.

Also I'm posting from a phone and that is dificult at times.

Just to let you know, u need a period at the end of your sentence.
Well then obviously you don't have to be perfect to post on this forum! SHOCKING!!

Also I'm posting from a phone and that is dificult at times.
That has absolutely nothing to do with mangling want/won't. :smilielol:

Good luck, if you dont get a summons in the next year you will be one of the few. $37,000 is what mine cost me. Lack of enjoyment of life and depression costs money. Chiropractors bill was about 18,000 of it . Got the summons about a week short of the 1 year anny.

EDIT $3000 in damage to my truck. 8,000 to the Toyota's tail end. sorry looked up the #'s

Well then obviously you don't have to be perfect to post on this forum! SHOCKING!!

That has absolutely nothing to do with mangling want/won't. :smilielol:

Oh i see, your saying you must be perfect until you can not achieve the standard. It must be difficult for you, living in a world where people do not met your standard of communication. Text messages must be a nightmare for you. Even several forms of music must drive you insane. How do you manage.
:smilielol:

At some point in your life you will have to come to grips with reality. Not everyone is equal. Well at least for people that are not perfect like yourself. Some people will be extremely proficient with the English language. Some will be better in other topics. Being proficient in the English language does not make a person a good communicator as you implied. Communication is simply a message being sent, received, and understood. If you talk above everyone, no communication takes place. Have fun on your high horse, don't fall off its a long ways down.

this is part of reason tort reform is bad idea and should not be included in any new healthcare legislation. Some doctors less than professional, and others downright dangerous. Whether they overworked, or just plain careless, they should bear commitment to, or at very least a responsibility for, adequate medical assistance. When they screw up they should be held accountable, and if this mean being sued for big bucks, so be it. With rapidly diminishing opportunities, for individuals "strike it rich" in America, it seem right that big jackpot would await anyone lucky enough to have body part damaged as result of incompetence. With all of new doctors about to flood medical field, I cant help but wonder if the quality of overall care (especially from general practicioners) will suffer even further

it's is a contraction for it is or it has

its is a possessive pronoun

thort yuh mite wanna no
Oh, actually I don't care. Just like I don't really care about an occasional misuse of "then" and "than" or "there" and "their" or "to" and "too". It is the southland-inspired "want"/"won't" "our"/"are" and "lose"/"loose" type of mistakes that really make somebody stand out as completely incompetent.

I'm not asking southland to get a professional web content editor to look over his drivel before posting it, I'm simply wondering when he will pass 4th grade.

Oh i see, your saying you must be perfect until you can not achieve the standard. It must be difficult for you, living in a world where people do not met your standard of communication. Text messages must be a nightmare for you. Even several forms of music must drive you insane. How do you manage.
:smilielol:

At some point in your life you will have to come to grips with reality. Not everyone is equal. Well at least for people that are not perfect like yourself. Some people will be extremely proficient with the English language. Some will be better in other topics. Being proficient in the English language does not make a person a good communicator as you implied. Communication is simply a message being sent, received, and understood. If you talk above everyone, no communication takes place. Have fun on your high horse, don't fall off its a long ways down.
Are you serious? Do you actually take yourself serious? You are quite possibly the worst offender on this message board when it comes to spelling and grammar, second, perhaps, only to Jeff Miller. Do you have any idea how hard it is to take someone seriously when they can't even tell that they are constantly misusing and switching words? Its not like you made a mistake, you constantly do this. Not a post goes by where people sit back and scratch their heads trying to figure out what you just said or what you could possibly mean by that. It comes off as unintelligent and makes it quite easy to disagree with any point you could ever attempt to be making.

Are you sending a text message? Are you singing a song? No, you're not, (although you're doing a so-so job at tap dancing) so I don't see why you'd bring those examples up. I guess I just shouldn't expect much out of someone who can't differentiate between pseudo-homophones.

Oh, actually I don't care. Just like I don't really care about an occasional misuse of "then" and "than" or "there" and "their" or "to" and "too". It is the southland-inspired "want"/"won't" "our"/"are" and "lose"/"loose" type of mistakes that really make somebody stand out as completely incompetent.

I'm not asking southland to get a professional web content editor to look over his drivel before posting it, I'm simply wondering when he will pass 4th grade.

Are you serious? Do you actually take yourself serious? You are quite possibly the worst offender on this message board when it comes to spelling and grammar, second, perhaps, only to Jeff Miller. Do you have any idea how hard it is to take someone seriously when they can't even tell that they are constantly misusing and switching words? Its not like you made a mistake, you constantly do this. Not a post goes by where people sit back and scratch their heads trying to figure out what you just said or what you could possibly mean by that. It comes off as unintelligent and makes it quite easy to disagree with any point you could ever attempt to be making.

Are you sending a text message? Are you singing a song? No, you're not, (although you're doing a so-so job at tap dancing) so I don't see why you'd bring those examples up. I guess I just shouldn't expect much out of someone who can't differentiate between pseudo-homophones.

It also makes you look like a fool when you complain about the grammar of another poster. However, in the same post you have just as many if not more errors. You then have the nerve to say its OK for you to have a few errors but not the person you're complaining about.

I think certain grammatical errors are more excusable than others. Grammatical errors, unlike people, are not created equal :)

Just got into a little fender bender, car slammed on the brakes in front of me. Hit it from behind. *that's what she said*

Got a ticket for careless operation.

Anyone know how much that's gonna cost me? Is it dependent on the city? Case by case?

Thanks.

Same exact thing happened to me last friday (9-25-09) and I also recieved a ticket for careless operation. My car is going to cost $7000 to repair and there was nothing wrong with the car I hit thankfully.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom