Carl Granderson elevated to the 53 man roster (1 Viewer)

I really don't get it. We are leading the league in sacks as it is. He is a situational pass rusher at best right now. I doubt he will be active on game day. I thought we'd bring up Arnold to take Taysom Hill's TE snaps or someone to take some special teams snaps since Craig Robertson should be seeing more snaps on D.

I think it shows just how highly this staff thinks of him. They didn’t want to risk even the smallest chance of another team taking him.

I think it shows just how highly this staff thinks of him. They didn’t want to risk even the smallest chance of another team taking him.

Seems that way. I just wonder if he will really be taking snaps at DE or be inactive.

I really don't get it. We are leading the league in sacks as it is. He is a situational pass rusher at best right now. I doubt he will be active on game day. I thought we'd bring up Arnold to take Taysom Hill's TE snaps or someone to take some special teams snaps since Craig Robertson should be seeing more snaps on D.
It's a rarity that we get a UDFA active, especially if they are not a starter. I mean i'm thankful for him, I would like to see him get some snaps. As great as Gallette was for us (minus the attitude), it took him 2 years to see the field.

It's a rarity that we get a UDFA active, especially if they are not a starter. I mean i'm thankful for him, I would like to see him get some snaps. As great as Gallette was for us (minus the attitude), it took him 2 years to see the field.

Shy Tuttle has been the real surprise. He has been getting some quality snaps. 33 snaps the first week and 27 snaps this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom