Carl Granderson sentenced to 6 months (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Read my amended version of the quote you supplied. It gives further context.

And when I was a 12 year old something happened to me that could equate. But the main difference is that I was just a child, and these were adult women that actually chose to willingly get mostly naked and sleep with a guy in his bed.
And you think that makes it okay for him to do what he did. Everyone gets it. You thin a guy's bed is a "no possible sexual assault zone."

Reaction score
You've been off the mark on what happened since your first post.
Seriously, how have I been off the mark? I’m am going directly from the reports from the case. Like I said before, I live in Wyoming so I am going by Wyoming news reports, and articles (like the link that I supplied).

While you kept stating falsehoods, and are your accusations are being ruled by your feelings instead of facts and logic. So if you have some insider knowledge that all of the articles and television newscasts in Wyoming aren’t privileged enough to get, then can you please link to your source or are you too cool to do so?

And instead of you continually just saying than I’m wrong without just baseless claims, can you possibly say which facts I’m wrong about? Because I called you out on the exact things that you were wrong about, and you never corrected them or even accepted that you were wrong.

Reaction score
just out of curiosity, why is this the only thread you post on?
Thanks for asking in a nice manner. Mostly because I wanted to talk about something that I am informed on, and I don’t have a lot of time to look on other threads right now. My mom is recovering from a botched hip surgery, and it is taking up most of my free time.

And I am more of a player fan than a specific team fan. I used to be a one team guy, but with how much players get swapped around the league it makes it more difficult.

I like small college kids. I mostly follow the guys that went to Wyoming, but I also follow other small school kids, and other guys with interesting stories.

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
What's up with the fan reactions like this dude was an anchor piece of the defense.
Isn't this his rookie year and he was undrafted?

Didn't we sign Mario Edwards and Wes Horton in the off season?
We still have Hendrickson.

I mean, it sucks losing anyone right before camp, but this dude would have been a long shot anyways right?

What?

On this thread?

Not one person mentioned they expected 1 single thing from him on the football field.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom