Carl Granderson sentenced to 6 months (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on this, he was convicted of sexual battery.
I twice posted the entirety of the requirements he would have to meet to satisfy his sentence. Had he been required to register as a sex offender, that would have been mentioned as part of his sentence. They didn't mention it as part of his sentence, because it's not part of his sentence.

Instead of accepting that fact or looking it up for yourself, you chose to keep assuming and speculating that he would have to register as a sex offender and be labeled as a sexual predator. Neither of those are true.

Let me set aside your incorrect assumptions and speculations, once and for all. The emphasis is mine.
After being released from jail, Granderson must be on supervised probation for a year, which can be done in another state. The sexual battery plea does not require him to register as a sex offender in Wyoming.

6 months from now, this man may come out of prison as a much worse person due to spending time with real criminals. We already have too many people in jail for non-violent offenses. We would be a far better society if we took a step back and realized that we're overreacting to minor offenses, such as inappropriate touching. Sending people to prison contributes to creating delinquents for many reasons, so we should strive to punish minor offenses other ways, rather than sending people to prisons. This man could've been fined, gotten sensitivity training and done community service to clean his record, instead of being convicted to sexual battery and spending 6 months in jail with dangerous malcreants.

I also think those women should be punished for their stupidity, because they didn't have to stay in the same bed and they could've simply told him no, rather than just moving his hand. Their punishment should include common sense training.

I twice posted the entirety of the requirements he would have to meet to satisfy his sentence. Had he been required to register as a sex offender, that would have been mentioned as part of his sentence. They didn't mention it as part of his sentence, because it's not part of his sentence.

Instead of accepting that fact or looking it up for yourself, you chose to keep assuming and speculating that he would have to register as a sex offender and be labeled as a sexual predator. Neither of those are true.

Let me set aside your incorrect assumptions and speculations, once and for all. The emphasis is mine.
It's good to know that he won't have to register as a sexual offender, but the sentence is still an injustice for his minor offense.

It's good to know that he won't have to register as a sexual offender, but the sentence is still an injustice for his minor offense.
He was given a sentence that legally comes with the crimes he plead guilty to committing. If the sentence is as unjust as you think, then there will be an appeal. Have you heard any talk of Granderson filing an appeal?

Did you know that, if mid sex, your partner changes his/her mind and asks you to stop, you are no longer involved in a consensual sexual encounter, and if you continue against their request you are in fact commiting rape?

Being in his bed doesn't give him ownership of their bodies to use as he sees fit.
This is ridiculous. No means no, yes, but this rarely happens. Almost always a set up. If you go to bed with someone, you want them and they want you. If things change, ninety percent of the time people will let up, just like what was said in this case. He did not rape them, you are going by words, man/woman. This man did much less than what is reported every day. If you believe there lies that they are suicidal than you are a fool. This was a stupid college night gone too far.

Last edited:
We live in a time where men have no balls. I am sick of it. This man messed up, for sure, but most of us have been in that position (yet we didn’t face jail). No means no, he honored it, we all did, yet we didn't face jail. This is ridiculous, men need to stand up for themselves. I will eat all the crow in the world if I find out this was violent, but I don't think so, there was no rape. This is words against words and a man with a promising career had to do time. Let us men put a stop to this insanity. I work with women, they are awesome, but a few loose canons are threatening to undo everything they have worked for (the me too movement founder sleeping with an underaged man, which lead to the death of a famous man, for example). All of this is going to backfire, it is now, give it five more years.

We live in a time where men have no balls. I am sick of it.
I'm sick of men who won't understand that you don't get to touch or grab someone sexually, just because you have an urge in your balls.

I'm sick of men who won't understand that you can sexually assault someone without raping them.

I'm sick of men who won't understand that there is a level of violence involved in every act of touching or grabbing someone sexually, when that touch or grab is unwanted.

Who has the right to decide when, how and where someone gets sexually touched, the person getting sexually touched or the person doing the sexual touching? Everyone saying that what Granderson did is not a big deal are implying that they get to decide when, how and where someone else gets touched sexually.

I'm sick of so many men having the sick mindset that they have a right to tell other people how, when and where it's okay for those other people to be touched and grabbed sexually.

It takes more balls to control your balls, than it does to be controlled by your balls.

Last edited:
I'm sick of men who won't understand that you don't get to touch or grab someone sexually, just because you have an urge in your balls.

I'm sick of men who won't understand that you can sexually assault someone without raping them.

I'm sick of men who won't understand that there is a level of violence involved in every act of touching or grabbing someone sexually, when that touch or grab is unwanted.

Who has the right to decide when, how and where someone gets sexually touched, the person getting sexually touched or the person doing the sexual touching? Everyone saying that what Granderson did is not a big deal are implying that they get to decide when, how and where someone else gets touched sexually.

I'm sick of so many men having the sick mindset that they have a right to tell other people how, when and where it's okay for those other people to be touched and grabbed sexually.

It takes more balls to control your balls, than it does to be controlled by your balls.
And there is my point, you weren't there were you? NO! You were not sir or mam, so shut up! This freaking culture of crucifying a man without evidence is absurd! Men need to raise up and not little pixies like you blow non-sense in our freaking faces, we have all been there. The girls in question, my God, they more than likely have screwed everyone on campus. Let's do a little digging shall we? It's not worth it, but why don't you scroll the Wyoming boards mam or sir! I can't believe you would sink so low to believe a testimony without evidence. It is your kind who is making this country a bleep hole.

And there is my point, you weren't there were you? NO! You were not sir or mam, so shut up! This freaking culture of crucifying a man without evidence is absurd! Men need to raise up and not little pixies like you blow non-sense in our freaking faces, we have all been there. The girls in question, my God, they more than likely have screwed everyone on campus. Let's do a little digging shall we? It's not worth it, but why don't you scroll the Wyoming boards mam or sir! I can't believe you would sink so low to believe a testimony without evidence. It is your kind who is making this country a bleep hole.
And let me tell you, I am not for men grabbing women or men sexually, but there is situational occurrences where it becomes clear that those waters are possibly to be crossed. I don't know, a girl in your freaking bed. Come on moron, what girl comes into a man's bed and doesn't expect a sexual response. You sir or mam are a bleeping moron. Ok! I live in Democrat central, California, and everyone is sick of it. We are sick of the likes of you. A man or woman who jumps on a freaking story and chastises a man. To hell with you. Trump is going to win a second term because of twerps like you. Have you not for a second questioned the damn woman?

This is ridiculous. No means no, yes, but this rarely happens. Almost always a set up. If you go to bed with someone, you want them and they want you. If things change, ninety percent of the time people will let up, just like what was said in this case. He did not rape them, you are going by words, man/woman. This man did much less than what is reported every day. If you believe there lies that they are suicidal than you are a fool. This was a stupid college night gone too far.
before I get into a longer and more detailed answer here, I just want to make one thing clear. You are advocating that 10% of all sexual encounters ending in rape is acceptable to you. Is this correct?

before I get into a longer and more detailed answer here, I just want to make one thing clear. You are advocating that 10% of all sexual encounters ending in rape is acceptable to you. Is this correct?
No, rape is not fine by me, but he said/she said crap is totally not ok with me. Neither of us were there. You haven no right to take their side. They were in his bed. Like I said, go talk with people in Wyoming. Trust me, if things like this spiral out of control then the REAL victims of rape are going to feel the consequences.

No, rape is not fine by me, but he said/she said crap is totally not ok with me. Neither of us were there. You haven no right to take their side. They were in his bed. Like I said, go talk with people in Wyoming. Trust me, if things like this spiral out of control then the REAL victims of rape are going to feel the consequences.
None of you get it, none of us were there, yet you are fast to crucify a guy with women in his bed, First, the women are in his bed. Second, if you talk with Wyoming sources, these women are less than credible (let’s just say they liked to party). Third, again, NONE OF US WERE THERE! I am taking his back because of what I have heard from legitimate people who walk that campus that this is bull snip. I want to make one thing clear, I do not support rape, but this is an on going problem. Men are certainly under attack and the ones who are really guilty get off free (not always) and the ones who were stupid enough to put themselves in a compromising situation get blasted (again, not always).

I don't know how to respond other than quoting you or me. Listen, I mean no disrespect, I love women and I am against anything remotely close to rape. I just think all of this has gone too far. The way things are now, women are rigging the system (look at how many rape allegations have fallen through, tons). This is SERIOUS business and the more women who do this hurt the actual women who are in a bad situation. I want you to understand that this is a singular case for me, but one that guys are going to look at when everything comes out and say ”oh, you’re not credible”. At the end of the day, after all of this, solid evidence is going to be needed (as it should). Women are using this to their advantage, no way around it. It’s going to back fire!

I'm going to start off here wearing my admin hat. And I'm going to explain a few things to you before I get into actually addressing your post subject. Your tone is completely wrong for Saints Report. It's not acceptable on the Super Forum, is not acceptable on the Everything Else Board, nor is it acceptable on the Political Discussion Board.

If you'll go back through the thread, you'll notice a lot of disagreement and a lot of contentiousness and two diametrically opposed opinions of what happened in this case. But you'll also notice that, within that pretty heated argument, no one was insulting anyone else as a person. No one was calling each other names. A few people went over the line, and they deleted their own posts before any action was needed, because they realized it. @StudioSaint , @FLYGHT , @lapaz , @Shadeaux and I for example have gone at it for around eight or so pages. We disagree. Vehemently. We got mad at each other and each other’s stances several times. I'm pretty sure we all typed things and then deleted them, or edited them. But we all stayed within the Posting Guidelines. At least publicly. And you're coming in here hot at the end of seven pages acting like you're the authority and have all the answers and you're just going to tear into those who disagree with you, is unacceptable in any facet of society, and especially on Saints Report. It doesn’t work like that here. It will not happen again, or there will be official moderator action taken towards you. Or anyone else acting outside the Terms of Service. Honestly, we could now, but I’m hoping this can be used as a teachable moment for you and a nice reminder of the Saints Report Golden rule for others: It’s often not what you say, but how you say it that matters here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom