Carl Granderson sentenced to 6 months (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is simply the Granderson case flipped. In his case: Both females pushed his hand away, and he immediately stopped the action.
No, that is not what Granderson plead guilty to doing. If you can't make an argument based on the actual valid facts of this case, then you don't have a valid argument to make about this case.

This scenario is significantly different from what happened in the Granderson incident.

Change your scenario to match precisely what Granderson did and you will be asking a relevant question.

As it stands now, your hypothetical question is irrelevant to what Granderson plead guilty to.
He didn’t plead guilty.

No, that is not what Granderson plead guilty to doing. If you can't make an argument based on the actual valid facts of this case, then you don't have a valid argument to make about this case.
He didn’t plead guilty. Unless you have different information about the case. And it was what was reported that happened (I live in Wyoming). If you do have different information could you please link to the source?

He did NOT plead guilty. Unless you have a different source, please stop posting falsehoods.

bc context is important
what if it was you, your bestie and The Rock - -and y'all all went back to The Rock's apt after you watched him film FF12 and had just watched FF11 and you all spilled salsa on your tight jeans so you took them off but you were so exhausted from watching a full day of filming that you just needed to crash and you woke to find dwayne johnson's hand in your bvds?
I wouldn’t have stripped down to my monties and curled up in his bed. I would have slept on the couch. And I would have asked if he had some shorts that I could borrow. Especially if for some reason I was so damn sloppy that I couldn’t properly eat my salsa without dumping it all over myself and my friend.

I wouldn’t have stripped down to my monties and curled up in his bed. I would have slept on the couch. And I would have asked if he had some shorts that I could borrow. Especially if for some reason I was so damn sloppy that I couldn’t properly eat my salsa without dumping it all over myself and my friend.
well obviously you spilled the salse bc you were nervous bc you were with The Rock
ok, so you're on the couch and wake up to find dwayne johnson's hands in his shorts which you just happen to be wearing
you're still like :idunno:

For everyone that is too lazy to read the article and do their own homework on the case. Granderson initially plead not guilty, but was talked into signing a plea agreement and plead no contest with Becky Farley, a prosecutor for the Albany County Attorney’s Office, said the plea deal that Judge Kricken rejected had been “well put together and thought out.” The plea agreement was for Granderson to change his not guilty to no contest in exchange for a charge of two misdemeanors that called for a year of unsupervised probation. The Judge didn’t like the plea agreement so she threw it out and sentenced him to 6 months jail, with 1 year supervised probation. He appealed the decision.

Last edited:
well obviously you spilled the salse bc you were nervous bc you were with The Rock
ok, so you're on the couch and wake up to find dwayne johnson's hands in his shorts which you just happen to be wearing
you're still like :idunno:
I would have said no, sorry that’s not the way I roll. My brother is gay so we used to go to the clubs together, and I was touched numerous times inappropriately. Not a big deal unless you aren’t secure in your masculinity or if you are a homophobe.

And you are completely veering off of what happened in the Granderson case.

Last edited:
I would have said no, sorry that’s not the way I roll.

And you are completely veering off of what happened in the Granderson case.
point being there isn't really a 'reverse the sexes' scenario that makes sense

but i do admire your restraint, even as a straight man i can say The Rock is frickin hot - not sure i could have turned him down

point being there isn't really a 'reverse the sexes' scenario that makes sense

but i do admire your restraint, even as a straight man i can say The Rock is frickin hot - not sure i could have turned him down
Read my amended version of the quote you supplied. It gives further context.

And when I was a 12 year old something happened to me that could equate. But the main difference is that I was just a child, and these were adult women that actually chose to willingly get mostly naked and sleep with a guy in his bed.

Last edited:
Read my amended version of the quote you supplied. It gives further context.

And when I was a 12 year old something happened to me that could equate. But the main difference is that I was just a child, and these were adult women that actually chose to willingly get mostly naked and sleep with a guy in his bed.
And you think that makes it okay for him to do what he did. Everyone gets it. You thin a guy's bed is a "no possible sexual assault zone."

You've been off the mark on what happened since your first post.

Seriously, how have I been off the mark? I’m am going directly from the reports from the case. Like I said before, I live in Wyoming so I am going by Wyoming news reports, and articles (like the link that I supplied).

While you kept stating falsehoods, and are your accusations are being ruled by your feelings instead of facts and logic. So if you have some insider knowledge that all of the articles and television newscasts in Wyoming aren’t privileged enough to get, then can you please link to your source or are you too cool to do so?

And instead of you continually just saying than I’m wrong without just baseless claims, can you possibly say which facts I’m wrong about? Because I called you out on the exact things that you were wrong about, and you never corrected them or even accepted that you were wrong.

And you think that makes it okay for him to do what he did. Everyone gets it. You thin a guy's bed is a "no possible sexual assault zone."
So mister/misses insider information, what exactly did happen? And are these accusations based on facts or are they more falsehoods like the one that you kept repeating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom