Carney, Hartley and Week 6 (1 Viewer)

And what Cundiff didn't kick Off us for us in the Eagles and Bears Playoffs games in '07...Of course he DID...Get your facts right guy....Of course that missed FG by Cundiff in the NFCC game blamed is for our downfall...losing momentum we had and the game...Carney wasn't even a consideration...We had Mason Crosby (Green Bay's kicker) and cut him to keep Carney..He had a way better camp than Carney but we went with the veteran bahhh....Whatever...Your going to place a bet on a player that there is no guarantee will be on the roster after th bye week...OK...you go ahead and do that buddy...

Get MY facts straight? Seriously?? Check all this out man, you've been proven wrong on pretty much EVERYTHING you've spouted off in here about.

"I've seen so many Carney kicks blocked it makes me want to puke"
And I showed you that he's had kicks blocked at a rate of LESS than 1 a year. And of those blocked, I'll betcha money that a smaller percentage of them were blocked due to "line drive" kicks than were line/blocking failures. So, you're WRONG.

"That blocked FG was NOT a fault of the line!"

According to the VIDEO OF THE KICK, it was VERY MUCH a fault of the line. So, you're WRONG again.

We used Cundiff in 06-07 because CARNEY COULDN'T CUT IT.
And Carney wasn't even here in 07. Woops! WRONG again!

Go check your own facts, buddy.

Yeah dude I did...That's what a line drive 35 yard field goal looks like...Get it...It will get blocked MOST of the time...

Lol you can't be serious. That guy was right in front of Carney when he blocked it.

Lol you can't be serious. That guy was right in front of Carney when he blocked it.

psst..It's called "trying to save face", when you finally realize you're WRONG.
Problem is, you just keep getting MORE wrong when you do that.... *shrug*

Get MY facts straight? Seriously?? Check all this out man, you've been proven wrong on pretty much EVERYTHING you've spouted off in here about.

"I've seen so many Carney kicks blocked it makes me want to puke"
And I showed you that he's had kicks blocked at a rate of LESS than 1 a year. And of those blocked, I'll betcha money that a smaller percentage of them were blocked due to "line drive" kicks than were line/blocking failures. So, you're WRONG.

"That blocked FG was NOT a fault of the line!"

According to the VIDEO OF THE KICK, it was VERY MUCH a fault of the line. So, you're WRONG again.

We used Cundiff in 06-07 because CARNEY COULDN'T CUT IT.
And Carney wasn't even here in 07. Woops! WRONG again!

Go check your own facts, buddy.

There is no where in this thread that I have cited Carney as our Kicker for '07-08 season..So you are DEAD WRONG dude AGAIN dude...

And kickers don't make adjustments OF course they do...Most will be proven wrong when Carney gets cut...

Last edited:
Seriously what did John Carney do to you? Not sign an autograph? I want to know because this much irrational hate must have some basis.

There is no where in this thread that I have cited Carney as our Kicker for '07-08 season..So you are DEAD WRONG dude AGAIN dude...

And kickers don't make adjustments OF course they do...You CARNEY apolgists are a JOKE...And you ALL will be proven wrong when Carney gets cut...

My God you are so dense. Now you're going to change it to dual year seasons instead of single year? I never said he was the kicker in 07 or 08 either, YOU said he was the kicker in 07. Guess what Gump, you were WRONG.

Who said anything about adjustments???

You mean he should've adjusted his trajectory to about, what... 88 DEGREES to get over the rusher that was in his face?? Man... go to bed or something, or maybe change your name on here and come back tomorrow and try again. It'll save you some embarrassment.

Seriously what did John Carney do to you? Not sign an autograph? I want to know because this much irrational hate must have some basis.

He's really Garrett Hartley. *sshhhh our secret, k?*

My God you are so dense. Now you're going to change it to dual year seasons instead of single year? I never said he was the kicker in 07 or 08 either, YOU said he was the kicker in 07. Guess what Gump, you were WRONG.

Who said anything about adjustments???

You mean he should've adjusted his trajectory to about, what... 88 DEGREES to get over the rusher that was in his face?? Man... go to bed or something, or maybe change your name on here and come back tomorrow and try again. It'll save you some embarrassment.

Never anywhere in this thread have I said Carney was our kicker in the '07'08 season NOWHERE get it...so you are WRONG again chief...Otherwise why don't you quote me...Cuz you can't...Never said it...If you want to skew the facts to fit your perspective to make yourself feel better dude...Then go right ahead...John Carney is a losing proposition...He has cost us games and it is not advantageous to keep him for a myriad of reasons which I have already stated...So you like losing..Good for you....Just ask the Giants about last years playoff game...Oh right...He missed two..Had no leg strength...Equals END of Giants season...buh bye..

Tell me have you watched every SAINTS game since we've had Carney as our kicker specifically...I HAVE.....Do you think stats alone speak to game situations?...Really do you...Because if you do...You don't have a clue....Because someone who cites stats blindy (as you do) without the context of game type situations...i.e. field position given up because of bad, short kickoffs, field goals from distance or a lack there of/not being able to score points is only half the story....You site stats where CArney had under 19 attempts...WOW what a #...There is a reason his ATTEMPTS are so few...He's NOT a good KICKER anymore GET IT..

Carney is what he IS...A below average kicker who CAN'T kickoff, Can't kick from distance, who has a weak leg and taking up a roster spot we could use somewhere else...

So Guy...If you want to be OBTUSE about those FACTS then you go ahead...There is a reason why Hartley is still on the team...Because HE will be our kicker NOT Carney...you have a good sleep now...

tonight on wwltv chat. Jim Henderson said that Carney was hitting from 52yds out in pregame at philly. If he can do that Hartley can wait another year.

Never anywhere in this thread have I said Carney was our kicker in the '07'08 season NOWHERE get it...so you are WRONG again chief...Otherwise why don't you quote me...Cuz you can't...Never said it...If you want to skew the facts to fit your perspective to make yourself feel better dude...Then go right ahead...John Carney is a losing proposition...He has cost us games and it is not advantageous to keep him for a myriad of reasons which I have already stated...So you like losing..Good for you....Just ask the Giants about last years playoff game...Oh right...He missed two..Had no leg strength...Equals END of Giants season...buh bye..

Tell me have you watched every SAINTS game since we've had Carney as our kicker specifically...I HAVE.....Do you think stats alone speak to game situations?...Really do you...Because if you do...You don't have a clue....Because someone who cites stats blindy (as you do) without the context of game type situations...i.e. field position given up because of bad, short kickoffs, field goals from distance or a lack there of/not being able to score points is only half the story....You site stats where CArney had under 19 attempts...WOW what a #...There is a reason his ATTEMPTS are so few...He's NOT a good KICKER anymore GET IT..

Carney is what he IS...A below average kicker who CAN'T kickoff, Can't kick from distance, who has a weak leg and taking up a roster spot we could use somewhere else...

So Guy...If you want to be OBTUSE about those FACTS then you go ahead...There is a reason why Hartley is still on the team...Because HE will be our kicker NOT Carney...you have a good sleep now...

Didn't have to say it dude...YOU said he was the kicker in 06 and 07 (Players careers, as well as the NFL seasons, are referred to as ONE year pretty much everywhere you look, not the dual year format like you're trying to fly around here.)

I am skewing NOTHING, as everyone who's reading this thread can tell you.

So I like losing? The only losing I see going on around here is you in every post you make trying to save whatever face you can by mis-stating, twisting up and back tracking.

Someone who states stats blindly, as I do, huh... Yeah gomer, you're right. I've never seen a Saints game, EVER. I'm actually a Redskins fan in here on the sly. :rollseyes:

I get it now.. There's just NO way you're going to listen to anything but yourself. And that's okay. I had a dog like that once. Just wouldn't listen to anything. You throw a stick and he brings back a ball. "Good boy, you brought back a ball. But you're still an idiot because I threw you a stick."
He ended up the same way your forum career here most likely will.......

But, you keep on preaching your garbage to the choir, because not many here will bother listening to anything you have to say anymore. You're simply too dense.

Didn't have to say it dude...YOU said he was the kicker in 06 and 07 (Players careers, as well as the NFL seasons, are referred to as ONE year pretty much everywhere you look, not the dual year format like you're trying to fly around here.)

I am skewing NOTHING, as everyone who's reading this thread can tell you.

So I like losing? The only losing I see going on around here is you in every post you make trying to save whatever face you can by mis-stating, twisting up and back tracking.

Someone who states stats blindly, as I do, huh... Yeah gomer, you're right. I've never seen a Saints game, EVER. I'm actually a Redskins fan in here on the sly. :rollseyes:

I get it now.. There's just NO way you're going to listen to anything but yourself. And that's okay. I had a dog like that once. Just wouldn't listen to anything. You throw a stick and he brings back a ball. "Good boy, you brought back a ball. But you're still an idiot because I threw you a stick."
He ended up the same way your forum career here most likely will.......

But, you keep on preaching your garbage to the choir, because not many here will bother listening to anything you have to say anymore. You're simply too dense.

You crossed the line....The only person who will have a short forum career is YOU as you have just BROKEN the FORUM RULES...You see you just don't understand FACTS, Rules, regs etc.....I will mention you to the moderator now...NAME CALLING or insinuating is NOT PERMITTED or do you not remember when you signed up?

You are INCAPABLE of making a post without name calling ehh...Shows your real low-class grade....

The only person incapable of digesting FACTS is YOU...Even with presented with the blatantly obvious FACTS you skew them cuz you don't know NO better...ain't that right...sure it is...

OH NOES!!! Whatever will I do! The "Brooklyn" guy from the "West Coast" is gonna turn me in!!??!!

Poor guy, you almost feel sorry for him, don't you.

Anyway, I'm done trying to beat sense into a rock. It just isn't worth it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom