Carnival Triumph will be Black & Gold on 2/7! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just got some awesome news! We're heading out of New Orleans on 2/6 for a cruise to the Bahamas and we were concerned about whether we'd be able to watch the Super Bowl on the cruise or not. Well come to find out, not only are we going to be able to watch it, but it's going to be shown on the 12'x22' movie screen (with a 70,000 watt audio system to boot)! And the whole area is going to be decked out with black & gold and fleur-de-lis!! I feel sorry for any COLTS fans going on the cruise (not really). WHO DAT!!

I watched the SB between TB/OAK, and the 2007 LSU/OSU Nat'l championship on cruise ships with the same setup also. Lots of fun. Just sneak your own liquor in there b/c those drinks get expensive!

I was on the Triumph during wildcard weekend and they showed the game on the big screen and I loved it. There were a lot of WHO DATS on the boat too. Too bad you wont be here to celebrate after the super bowl. I know you will enjoy your cruise. Plus there is enough food and alcohol on that boat to start your own tailgate party.
Have fun and Geaux SAINTS.

If Miami was a port of call, I'd be on that boat.

It surprises me that no NO to MIA cruises are being offered for SB weekend. My wife's 7.5 weeks pregnant and can't fly, and the drive is too long, so a SB cruise to MIA would be perfect for us. Guess I'm going solo.

My parents watched the cardinals game on the triumph and loved it had a great time

Bumping just because we'll hopefully be catching the Sept 19th game on the big screen- that would be awesome. Just hoping we dont have to miss a home game, but the cruise has already gone up $50 in 6 days, so we had to book today - couldnt wait for the schedule to come out in april.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom