N/S *Carolina at Tampa Bay* Brady is torching that Panthers defensive secondary. (1 Viewer)

What a horrific onside kick call to give the game to the Bucs. And kill the point spread. Wow. On both accounts. But could a team have made more mistakes to hand Brady a win

Great, now we get to hear about how Brady's "BACK BABY!" and Super Bowl bound all week.
As opposed to all the Fournette fans telling us "he's back, baby" after running out a game vs one dysfunctional defense. My heart's all aflutter with anticipation.

Maybe, but beating a bad team probably won't mean much in the grand scheme of things. I still think 8 or 9 wins is TB's ceiling this year.

I agree and there's no way a good team should let a bad team back in like the Bucs did. But we're talking about Tom Brady here so despite the Bucs almost choking and Brady having another lackluster statline, this is all the excuse the media needs to say Bucs are gonna win it all and the Saints should be worried.

I don’t know how CMAC can stay healthy with the workload he’s getting with the Panthers, and the way every defense keys on him and tries to punish him every chance they get!
I don’t root for guys to get hurt by any means, but CMAC just gets too much work.
Reminds me of how Haslett used to just pound Deuce McAllister into the defense until Deuce broke down

Im not happy I was right about this (CMAC left the game with an ankle injury) but the Panties just put too much on him.

Im not happy I was right about this (CMAC left the game with an ankle injury) but the Panties just put too much on him.
He's going to make a lot of money sitting on their bench.

Admittedly, I didn't watch the game, but I think it's hilarious that the highlight all the stations are showing to show off Tom Brady is of a pass where the receiver very clearly pushes off the DB (without getting flagged) so he can catch the pass for a TD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom