Carolina bound (1 Viewer)

Ok, I'm in. Just found out friday that I can come. Bought my tickets and will be heading up Saturday for the 3pm check in time. Will see everyone early Sunday am. BTW, I'm driving the bus...even though only one other person is coming with me.

Ok, I'm in. Just found out friday that I can come. Bought my tickets and will be heading up Saturday for the 3pm check in time. Will see everyone early Sunday am. BTW, I'm driving the bus...even though only one other person is coming with me.

Damn, wish we could be there.
Have fun all!!

Attachments

• zacdadcarolinabus.JPG
    zacdadcarolinabus.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 2
Good news for everyone. The party is officially ON! As you can see from Mike's post, he is on his way with the bus. I just got off the phone with him a few minutes ago, and he was headed out the door. We'll be tailgating in the same place, and we'll probably ride around Charlotte some tomorrow evening, making lots of noise!!

Has anyone heard anything regarding the team hotel this year. Last year they were at the Westin. The previous 5 or 6 years they were at the Marriott. Any ideas?

Guess I should have put everything in one post, but oh well.

I have 2 extra tickets. They are upper level, but all the seats in BOA stadium are good seats. If you need 2, PM me.

Jerry, I should have called you sooner, but I won't be making the trip this year - too much going on and I have Gamecock season tickets now and we're going to the game tonight. We'll catch you next year.

Cha-Ching

Me and my daughter will be heading out the door for the drive to Charlotte here shortly. I am very excited and so is she. We will see you guys tomorrow at the Tailgating area.

We will be out there pretty early -- probably before 9. We'll probably start packing up around noon. The stadium is really close, but it always takes a while to get in and to our seats. Jambalaya will probably be ready by 11.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention it, but we're in Charlotte now. Sitting in the room watching LSU/Alabama.

My brother and i just drove down Tryon uptown...honked at a few WhoDats. :9:

BB, awesome you got passes. Im still holding out hope i can get some. My connection had me some, but may have to give them to someone else.

How did you score yours.

Jread2 I'll try to find you coming down from Chicago is it cool I bring a panther fan with me? We can talk crap all day long!
definitely bring your friend. I live in NC, so I have a bunch of Panther fans with me anyhow.

We will be out there pretty early -- probably before 9. We'll probably start packing up around noon. The stadium is really close, but it always takes a while to get in and to our seats. Jambalaya will probably be ready by 11.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention it, but we're in Charlotte now. Sitting in the room watching LSU/Alabama.

Okay, great. I'm in Charlotte now too. See you guys tomorrow!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom