Carolina easy road to 8-4 (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

I think the Panthers go 2-3 before coming to N.O.

I think they go 4-1 and I can genuinly see them running the table. There was a lot of talk in the last couple of weeks of how ridiculous it was that some people thought Carolina might win the South. The season doesn't end after 8 games

I think they go 4-1 and I can genuinly see them running the table. There was a lot of talk in the last couple of weeks of how ridiculous it was that some people thought Carolina might win the South. The season doesn't end after 8 games

Agreed...........

Carolina isn't that good- and not getting better

I think the pundits that continue to stick with their predictions that Carolina will win the NFC South (see, e.g. Sean Salisbury, Mike Golic) need to actually watch the Panthers play lately. I have seen their last few games in one way or another and Carolina is not playing quality football- particularly on offense. And it doesn't seem to be getting any better week to week.

I understand why they want to keep with their predictions as long as Carolina is still mathematically eligible- but the reality is that it would take a MAJOR upgrade in the quality of their play for the Panthers to realistically have a shot at the Division. If these guys were actually watching the Panthers play, I think they'd change their tune. Perhaps after tonight, some of that will wane. (of course I might have just cursed it for making such comment while its still early in the 3rd quarter- EDIT it is only 2nd quarter- i'm an idiot- and probably just extra jinxed it). But to me, they look like the same mediocre team that I've been seeing the last few weeks.

Last edited:
haha. i have a time machine.

(no i actually really thought it was the third quarter. i have no idea why).

They are a very good team that is having some problems as of late.

They have the potetial to be the best in the NFC but they can't seem to fix their problems.

I think that the potential gives them the benefit of the doubt as long as they stay close. They currently control their own destiny due to the fact that they are one back with one to play vs. the Saints. If they win they get the division.

They present match-up problems for the Saints due to their receivers so I am still concerned despite their current problems.

Man, Garcia is bad. Seriously. Put Feely in.

Good. Maybe by doing that, I reversed Garcia's luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom