Carolina easy road to 8-4 (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Delhomme is still terrible. And Garcia isn't great but Feely is horrible.

Wow, Carolina and (MOD EDIT) are stinking it up in Philly. Go E_A_G_L_E_S - Eagles!

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Iggles can just get a lead, I don't see Carolina coming back. Right now the Iggles blitz is dictating what Delhomme does. And its 20 degrees and falling with the wind chill -- it's easy to imagine a visiting team start to give up in that circumstance.

Why do the Panthers have the potential to be the best in the NFC? What I see is a mediocre quarterback with a mediocre line and a mediocre rookie running back. They have one all world wide out and one mediocre wide out. There defense looks mediocre to me but I will give the benefit of the doubt and call them a little better than mediocre. How this adds up to the best in the NFC, I don't know. Fox is a good coach so I give him his props. They just can't do it on Steve Smith alone, and that is all I see on this team. Peppers is a freak but he is not taking over games and again he is only one man. Even if they some how win tonight, I have basically seen the same team for the last 4 weeks. This is not a squad who can win in the playoffs if they make it at all.

They looked just like this last week against the lowly Redskins. No offensive consistency. Average defense.

FYI-
Carolina's remaining schedule-

Giants
Steelers
@ Atlanta
@ New Orleans

wow, the refs are giving the panthers a free TD....

i cant wait till the panties play a REAL team and get blown-out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom