Carolina easy road to 8-4 (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Carolina will win their next two game because they are playing Redskins and Philli who just lost Mcnabb... So if the saints do not take care of their own business they will find themselves two games down to Carolina

Then they get the Giants and Steelers at Home
Then they play at Atlanta and then they get beat by us in the DOME

Their Schedule sets up much nicer than ours... so i see us fighting very hard for the Division title... It is going to be very difficult for us to win the Division

It is not that they are that good look at the Records of the teams that they played in the last 2 games, and then their next two games their schedule is easy
Bucs 3-7 with win today
Rams 4-6 with loss today
*this is why i do not think that they are surging*:scratch:

I hope we can keep pace with the Panthers...

Any Given Sunday.

I think the Eagles are still going to be tough to beat for Carolina. Garcia is a much better backup QB than Koy Detmer. He's not the same as he was in Frisco, but he's still gritty and competitive. Philly's season is not over.

Carolina will win their next two game because they are playing Redskins and Philli who just lost Mcnabb... So if the saints do not take care of their own business they will find themselves two games down to Carolina

Then they get the Giants and Steelers at Home
Then they play at Atlanta and then they get beat by us in the DOME

Their Schedule sets up much nicer than ours... so i see us fighting very hard for the Division title... It is going to be very difficult for us to win the Division

It is not that they are that good look at the Records of the teams that they played in the last 2 games, and then their next two games their schedule is easy
Bucs 3-7 with win today
Rams 4-6 with loss today
*this is why i do not think that they are surging*:scratch:

I hope we can keep pace with the Panthers...

wins are wins, it's not the bcs where quality of opponent matters, they won their last 2 we lost our last 2..they have what you consider relative easy games, while we have the 'turds on the road (always a tough game) and the surging niners( yes they are 5-5 with a beast for a RB) in the dome where we are a game over .500

all homerism aside, thing look better for the panties

wins are wins, it's not the bcs where quality of opponent matters, they won their last 2 we lost our last 2..they have what you consider relative easy games, while we have the 'turds on the road (always a tough game) and the surging niners( yes they are 5-5 with a beast for a RB) in the dome where we are a game over .500

all homerism aside, thing look better for the panties

I agree... you must beat whoever you play... but i think that it sets up nicely for them to win the Division

Any Given Sunday.

I think the Eagles are still going to be tough to beat for Carolina. Garcia is a much better backup QB than Koy Detmer. He's not the same as he was in Frisco, but he's still gritty and competitive. Philly's season is not over.

Are you an Eagles fan?

Are you an Eagles fan?
Huh? How long have you been an NFL fan? Are you going to tell me you'd rather face Koy Detmer than Jeff Garcia? Didn't think so. The Eagles went out and signed Garcia for a reason. He's familiar with Reid's system which is identical to the one he played in at Frisco when he was a Pro Bowler. Garcia hasn't been in that kind of system since. No, I'm not an Eagles fan, but if you watch the NFL for any length of time you know that on any given sunday, a bad team (*cough* Miami) can beat a good team (*cough* Chicago). Care to give an intelligent response this time or just belch out another one-liner?

Huh? How long have you been an NFL fan? Are you going to tell me you'd rather face Koy Detmer than Jeff Garcia? Didn't think so. The Eagles went out and signed Garcia for a reason. He's familiar with Reid's system which is identical to the one he played in at Frisco when he was a Pro Bowler. Garcia hasn't been in that kind of system since. No, I'm not an Eagles fan, but if you watch the NFL for any length of time you know that on any given sunday, a bad team (*cough* Miami) can beat a good team (*cough* Chicago). Care to give an intelligent response this time or just belch out another one-liner?

Cough miami was picked preseason to make a run into the playoffs cough they are not a bad team... they are 4-6 now a bad team is Detroit

i would rather play the Eagles with Garcia than Mcnabb

Cough miami was picked preseason to make a run into the playoffs cough they are not a bad team... they are 4-6 now a bad team is Detroit

i would rather play the Eagles with Garcia than Mcnabb

You're right, they are not as bad as Detroit...who spanked Atlanta 3 weeks ago,...a team that "was picked in the preseason to make a run into the playoffs."

:11:

On a related note, the Eagles starting job will be betweein Garcia and AJ Feely:)

That's why they play the games... on paper means nothing... if that was the case they would have given the Colts the last 4 Superbowls... let them play it out before we hand over Ws.

If you want to crown the EAGLES then crown there mod edit: veiled profanity There are who we thought they were

Last edited by a moderator:
Any given Sunday. Those games have to be won on the field. We've never won in Washington before, so it'll be tough.

I think the Panthers go 2-3 before coming to N.O.

um, it wasn't so long ago Garcia was a probowl qb.
system helps dramatically as well a someone to throw too, and a reliable running game.

you have to look at what garcia was behind the last few years.. the browns.. and the lions..

Garcia never really scared anyone in SF by looking at him, but he simply got the job done.

Yes, i'd worry more about having to face them with Mcnabb, but Garcia isn't as bad as it sounds.
Garcia is better than leftwitch and garard combined. I'd give him the nod over gratkowski and simms as well.. and we know he's better than Losman , Harrington?, Brooks, walters, collins. I'd put him right with the likes of a brad johnson... Not a star, but not a chump either.

I bet the eagles miss having the backups they had a few years back, when their 3rd stringer was winning games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom