Carolina easy road to 8-4 (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

I think Carolina is in for some tough games. I see all of their remaining games being tough for them Giants, Steelers and Falcons and of course they have to come to the DOME.

Jake is a Mediocre Lucky young inconsistent QB
Actually, Jake is not that young anymore. He's actually older than Brooks -- time is running out on both of them. (And both of them are older than McNabb -- who people are starting to wonder about -- and also Brees.) A season like this probably means Carolina drafts a QB soon.

FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY EAGLES FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

OK, dont give me crap but I have on a green sweater with my old Donte jersey on top and I was rootin hard all night for deam EAGELS.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this reminds me of 2000 when the Bucs beat the Rams to give us the division, and although we dont have the division yet, things ARE looking great!

Wow, that crow gumbo must be good! Somebody was being cruel to give this thread a bump! LMAO!

Im so digusted at Steve Young Defending Delhomme right now i feel like vomiting, He's the only one Trying to stick up for Delhomme's inconsistency, i understand he Thought Jake was the Calling and he saw himself in Jake but that man is just not that good of a QB, I think Haslett was right about something for a change, Jake is a Inconsistent Learning QB that should have remained a Backup, he's a good 2nd string QB at best to me.

Ok Turning ESPN now Jakes voice is very irritating lol he has a Pee wee voice.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but am I the only one a little disappointed that that New Year's Eve game might not be as big a game as once expected?

Saints control there own destiny. Go Saints!!!! It's on like a neckbone Cowboys!!!

It's on now and we ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stallworth came up big for us. Joe Horn must have gave him a call. Way to go Stallworth. I really miss you man. Alright Saints it's all up to you guys Sunday night. I can feel it babiiiiieeeeeee!!!!!

Yeah... we've controlled our own destiny since week 1, what's new?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom