Carolina Huddle - Enjoy (1 Viewer)

I live in North Carolina, and it's all doom and gloom up here. I love it.

Also, NC STATE -should- have beaten Clemson (in Clemson). But they missed that chip shot FG for the win. So more doom and gloom.

The only NC fans smiling up here are the UNC fans - UNC took down Miami (FL).

But for the most part, the guys up here are taking it hard. And I love it.

That's the one thing I noticed most. I think it's a rule every post has to contain at least one reference to poo.

I think their forum is set to automatically replace a certain word with "poo."

Same reason why you see them use "fug" quite a bit.

It is funny. They sound just like us three weeks ago..

Need new coaches
Any FA's we can pick up
Talking about players we USED to have
Who can we pick up in the draft.

hahaha

Watch this gif.

giphy.gif

That's 2 WRs against 7 players in the secondary. And we complete a big pass. Insane how good our offense is.

and both were open :hihi:

it looked like brees was about to let it loose over the top but then took the sure thing underneath

Our forum is pretty bad after a loss...but we didn't lose yesterday so who cares. Enjoy these threads from Carolina Huddle.

The refs apparently hate the Panthers and rigged calls for us. This from a team that got 3 PI calls in the endzone that led to TDs.

SO, NOW 15 YARD PERSONAL FOULS AREN'T OFFSET? - Carolina Panthers News and Talk - Carolina Huddle

The obligatory "should we lose for a higher draft pick" thread. We know about those.

SOOO Is it to early to openly root to lose - Carolina Panthers News and Talk - Carolina Huddle

The non-reactionary poster that then gets destroyed thread.

The Huddle Meltdown! - Carolina Panthers News and Talk - Carolina Huddle

And their gameday thread. The emotional roller coaster is hilarious (and exactly the same as our gameday threads).

Panthers v Saints Gameday thread - Carolina Panthers News and Talk - Carolina Huddle

Finally, self-deprecation. This was actually pretty good.

We're going to make the playoffs, and here's why. - Carolina Panthers News and Talk - Carolina Huddle

Here is another post, this is sad and makes me glad we have a GREAT forum & GREAT Mods.

"Just another reminder for me to say, fug gettleman for putting him in this situation. ******* motherfuger. ****** me the fug off. Tell us what a bad *** you are again though please! It gives like 50% of the huddle a boner."

Pure Ignorance. :hihi:

Here are some funny ones;

"post makes me want to run my van off a cliff"
"You drive a van...giggity"

"And more teams are going to start to do this. Max protect, give the QB five seconds to throw, rape the secondary."

"I gave up after the Falcons game. It's extremely difficult to go from the Super Bowl to one of the worst teams in the NFL. Sadly, BAE did it. He is so fuging terrible, it's ridiculous."

"WOW! That post makes me sad."

"Can we go get some people in the bye week for our secondary. I don't understand how we did this in adding to our defense weakness last year with Allen and Finnegan but we instead just want to move up practice players this year?.

If we are tanking, let the fans know.."

"We need a new team philosophy ... with Cam Newton we need to be an offensive minded football team and play MAN defense fug zone"

"2004, Carolina Panthers who started 1-7. It's completely mind blowing that something that rare has happened to the panthers not once, but twice now. No one has superbowl hangovers like we do here in the Carolinas." "This is depressing."

TO SUM IT ALL UP "Only 5 teams have started 1-5 after a SB loss. Two of those are the Panthers " :hihi:

This here from a Panthers Fan is a special one:

"Illegal motion should negate the play cause it was pre-snap so the personal foul shouldn't count"

How can a motion be illegal before the snap?
A motion becomes illegal if you are doing a wrong thing at the moment you snap the ball.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom