Carolina Huddle forum thread about Saintsreport threads worth a read (1 Viewer)

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Jeremy Igo, site administrator I believe, posted a thread reacting to a few Saintsreport threads. I always find this forum entertaining. Some of the guys on there are pretty funny.

Here's one example where he quotes an SR thread and then responds to it:

"We can bury Carolina's season this weekend"

"There would be no coming back from 1-5. 1-4 will be difficult enough as it, though apparently 2 teams managed to get into the playoffs after 1-4 starts last year. My guess is that is far more often going to be the exception than the norm. Unfortunately this isn't shaping up to be a repeat of the 2014 NFC South......maybe Atlanta will falter, maybe they won't.....but that whole deal where a 7-8-1 team wins the division probably isn't happening this year."

You know what? I can't even disagree here. The Saints really do have the opportunity to close out the Carolina Panthers season only 6 games in. There is no coming back from 1-5. Not with the Panthers road schedule coming up. December is going to be brutal this year. The Panthers need a nice win streak going into it, starting Sunday. Saints fans should be giddy about the prospect of squashing Panthers fans dreams as retribution for being beaten like a mole faced stepchild the last three seasons. They have a backbone after all. Good on them.
Saints fans want to "bury Carolina's season" - Carolina Panthers News and Talk - Carolina Huddle

Already a thread about this. It's a good read tho

Yes there is a thread about the article...... but this is a link to the panthers forum, where they discuss the article. Pretty entertaining except for the Gleason blurbs..... and even that guy was put in his place by one of their own. Surprised me how humble they are because of their 1-4 start.

Now I want to see them make a thread about this thread which is about them making threads about saintsreport threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I want to see them make a thread about this thread which is about them making threads about saintsreport threads

ejq8meM.gif

It be nice if other teams used a decent message forum provider. Jesus... About 75% of the league is straight garbage compared to SSR.

I didn't find the comments to be all that entertaining or particularly informative. I am not sure how anyone today can be ok making a joke about a guy with a horrible condition, but at least it was put down.

---

Carolina Huddle is just as bad as the Falcon's board.... They're really good at using the word "poo"....

Then we could make a thread to discuss their thread about our thread which is about them making threads about saints report threads.
mb

Almost had the thread title nailed...

"Carolina Huddle forum thread about Saintsreport threads worth a thread"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom