Carolina is going to win tonight. (1 Viewer)

Poor salt in the wound Cowgirls!! LOL!! 35-14! Lets hear it for the media darling Superbowl NFC representatives... YOUR CAROLINA Pampers!

This definately makes the loss to the Ravens today a little bit easier.

Made the loss yesterday not that bad, division wise.

Last edited:
I caught bits and pieces of the game but in the end Dallas was putting a beatdown on those boys. That last touchdown, you could tell that the Panthers had quit they did not even attempt to tackle the man and he ran right through them. I have seen that look from a team a few times around here and I can tell you it aint good. That was a bad loss the Panthers took right there and, they just might not recover from this beatdown. Now, compare that to the way we looked in our loss. You can see there is a big difference. The Saints never ever quit. This Saint team will never ever quit. Even though we were out of it by halftime this Saint team showed twice the heart of the Panthers. The Panthers just straight up laid down. Tell me if that did not look like some of our quits, where from that point on you could tell the season was done.

Jake is really not that great of a Qb. He really just depends on Steve Smith to make the plays for him,it wouldn't be that bad but Steve Smith is the only player he goes to. With Johnson on the team Caroilna should be 5-2 also. They are a tough team at times but we may see all of that starting to change. The Saints will take this division in the end and it will come on the last game against the Panthers wait and see!

Jake is really not that great of a Qb. He really just depends on Steve Smith to make the plays for him,it wouldn't be that bad but Steve Smith is the only player he goes to. With Johnson on the team Caroilna should be 5-2 also. They are a tough team at times but we may see all of that starting to change. The Saints will take this division in the end and it will come on the last game against the Panthers wait and see!

That game won't decide the division because the Panthers will be out of it by then.

Your selling Atlanta short. They look great right now.

And I agree. Jake and the Panthers live off of the deep comeback where Jake just throws a floater and lets Smith or Keyshawn go up and get it. If you take that away there not good at all with quick timing route type passes.

News Flash...

... NEWS FLASH.... this just in...

... CAROLINA HAS NOW LOST JUST AS MANY GAMES WITH STEVE SMITH IN THE LINE UP AS WITHOUT HIM!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom