@Carolina Sept 16th (1 Viewer)

NYCSaintsFan

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I convinced my wife to come with me for a 1 night stay in Charlotte. Never been, never had a desire to go to Charlotte until I saw the cheap flights and reasonable hotel. Figured what the hay. Anyone else going to NORTH CAROLINA?

I went last year and had a blast. Charlotte is a fun city. One thing though, make sure you have your booze ready for Sunday morning. They don't sell alcohol anywhere on Sunday until noon!

I've been the past 2 years and plan to go again this season. Charlotte is a gorgeous city and Panthers fans are actually pretty friendly. Obviously, there's always good-natured trash talk, but nothing that will make you feel threatened in any way. Hopefully all this bounty mess doesn't change that.

We are going with a group of about 50 staying at the Omni! It will be a great time for the Who Dats attending the 1st road game post bountygate!

Charlotte is always a good time! Once it gets closer to Sept. 16th, you will see a big tailgating organizing and you will find out how deep we like to roll into Charlotte. I already have tickets to the game and look forward to taking over that stadium again.

Last year, we may have filled a quarter of BOA stadium and our "Who Dat" chants were very loud. Overall, Panthers fans are pretty nice and easily much classier than Falcons fans, but that's not too hard to accomplish. The only problem is that a lot of them tend to lack basic knowledge of football and at times they can be bandwagoners.

If you come down, you'll have plenty of fun and probably make some new friends.

Tailgating in Charlotte

We've been here tailgating for 5 years now and it's always a great time!! We have been collaborating with a LSU alumni group for the past few years and always a nice turn out. Not sure if mike with the saints bus is on here but if he reads this it would be awesome to have him back up here... I know there are a bunch of us who would chip in some gas money for ya too!! Our usual spot is being torn up by the city but we are searching for a new spot.once we figure that out we will pass along!! We need to start organizing soon so let's all keep a watch out for that and lets put together another AWESOME tailgate party!!WHO DAT ----whodattutugirl

As usual, I'll provide a large pot of jambalaya. I'm looking forward to it. Is there anyone who does not have tickets yet? I have 2, but need 4 -- preferably together.

Hey if anyone coming up from new orleans and can get a hold of the bud light cans that are black and gold and would be willing to bring me 2 cases I would pay you for them!!! We can only get the lame panthers ones here. When we were down there last year I thought those were the best things ever!! Should have brought some back with us!! let me know if anyone is willing...thanks!! WHO DAT!

Planning to take the GF on a Saints roadtrip. Any suggestions as to flights, hotels, tickets, activities would be appreciated.

Our normal tailgating lot is being destroyed to put up a park, or something. We have a new location this year.

There will be lots of Saints fans in that lot. My group, the Charlotte LSU Alumni Group, and a lot of Charlotte Saints fans will be there. In fact, a lot of us have already paid for parking spaces to insure we have the lot.

Here's the location:
https://maps.google.com/maps?q=505+...aham+St,+Charlotte,+North+Carolina+28202&z=17

As usual, I'll provide a large pot of jambalaya. I'm looking forward to it. Is there anyone who does not have tickets yet? I have 2, but need 4 -- preferably together.

My best friend and her husband have two in sect 115 row 5. But they can usually get the two next to them as well. PM me if you want their contact info...

charlotte tailgate

Hey guys as you guys now the tailgating has moved and this is the link for the parking lot so anyone can pre-buy for it! we are hoping to have a full lot...cause we are pretty sure we are taking a lot that panthers use..lol..should be lots of good fun...I will also be posting a flyer on here for the tailgating..Cant wait to see you all there!! WHO DAT!

Preferred Parking Lot: 206 at 206 S. Graham | Reserved Parking - ParkWhiz

Attachments

• LSU-Saints Flyer.pdf
    136.5 KB · Views: 13
SAINTS tailgate in Charlotte

Here is another form of the flyer just in case!! let me know if you guys have any questions!! WHO DAT~!LSU-Saints Flyer.jpg

bump...

Just making sure this is still alive and kicking before I pay the $35 for my spot. Edit ok went ahead and bought a spot...see you guys there. Driving in from Greensboro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom