@Carolina Sept 16th (1 Viewer)

Oh, we'll definitely be there, as usual. We'll be partying downtown Saturday night too.

Hey guys as you guys now the tailgating has moved and this is the link for the parking lot so anyone can pre-buy for it! we are hoping to have a full lot...cause we are pretty sure we are taking a lot that panthers use..lol..should be lots of good fun...I will also be posting a flyer on here for the tailgating..Cant wait to see you all there!! WHO DAT!

Preferred Parking Lot: 206 at 206 S. Graham | Reserved Parking - ParkWhiz

Is this where everyone is parking this year? Some of the comments show that it is where Panthers fans will be. I prefer it when we take over an entire parking area.

Is this where everyone is parking this year? Some of the comments show that it is where Panthers fans will be. I prefer it when we take over an entire parking area.

Hoping so...just spent my $35 to get a spot. Very small lot.

We've got a big group....probably 100+ heading to Charlotte for the game. Many of us are arriving Friday and staying at the Omni Downtown before heading home Monday. Our plan is to attend the Strike City LSU party Saturday plus the Saints tailgate party on Sunday. Friday night will likely be pretty lively downtown as well....can't wait....Who Dat!!!

There will be both Panther fans & Saints fans parked in that lot, but there will be lots of Saints fans partying in the lot, but not parked there. Trust me. We'll take over the lot. We always do. There are already a LOT of Saints fans who have prepaid for the lot, and it's not very large. I'll be out there pretty early because I'm in the hotel closest to the lot (right across the street from the stadium).

I'll have a Saints tent up, a Saints flag flying and a pot of jambalaya.

I wish I would have come across this earlier and known such a huge group travels to NC. I have never been to an away Saints game and have several friends in Charlotte. I'm going to have to keep this in mind for next year.

I stopped by but didn't recognize anyone. Hope you had a good experience.
I didn't see you, and I was there from 5AM until almost 1PM.

It other news, it was a fantastic party. Lots of great people, great music and, of course, great food.

I did a walk-through but didn't see you so I went to my regular spot. It was very crowded though and my friend wasn't patient to wait for me to try to find you more than the walk-through.

Glad you had a good time!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom