Carolina vs. Tampa Bay (1 Viewer)

Madmarsha

Feral housewife
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So other than our game, this is undoubtedly THE early game we got circled for Sunday. What does everybody think about the Panties chances?

I will be happy to openly pull for Teddy Bridgewater; but they got CMC back and then promptly lost him again. The Bucs got absolutely embarrassed BUT will be without guard Ali Marpet again and his backup is who everybody is blaming for how easy we got to Tommy Terriffic.

I don't really hold out too much hope for the Panthers, but they did give the Chiefs a very competitive and entertaining game. We all know Golden Boy is a winner; but I am crossing my fingers that that game -- and the fact that little Tommy almost lost his jet skis in Eta -- has destroyed his outlook and gives him another bad, horrible, no good Sunday.

Last edited:
No doubt.

If Tampa doesn't win this easily, they are in trouble.

This is the make or break game for them. This decides which direction their season will take. A loss and I think they are done because they are in a tough 4 game stretch ahead.

I just wish Mccaffrey would have been ready to play this game.

If they lose tomorrow, they could easily find themselves at 7-7 and out of the playoff hunt after week 15.

I think that if the Panthers win this one, the meltdown in Tompaland will be in full affect. So go Panties
Yep, what I'm hoping for! I think it's funny how last week, we all know NO ONE picked us; but this week, all of a sudden, We're just not that into Tampa anymore. Most are still picking Tampa but at least a close game, and I've actually seen a couple upset alert picks for Panthers.

I just wish Mccaffrey would have been ready to play this game.
Much as I hate playing against him, ya gotta respect him. They use the heck out of that poor guy. But they do have Robby Anderson who's been playing well.

I just don't know much about their defense and wonder if they can get to Tommy like we did.

The Panthers are one of those teams that you’re happy to get past. One of those pain in the arse teams - not very good, not horrible, can make plays on both sides of the ball, but not quite ready for the big time.
I’m not much for predictions, but I’m not going to be surprised with a Carolina win tomorrow.

The Panthers are one of those teams that you’re happy to get past. One of those pain in the arse teams - not very good, not horrible, can make plays on both sides of the ball, but not quite ready for the big time.
I’m not much for predictions, but I’m not going to be surprised with a Carolina win tomorrow.

Yep. So many I remember where we were winning but we just couldn't make them to away

I feel bad for Teddy. Brady after a humiliating loss? Bucs by 10.
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of, the Bucs would have to give it up before the Panthers can take it from them.

Not sure that the Panthers can get the pass rush we were able to get. My gut tells me that the Bucs take down the Patchers.

I’ll be pulling for Teddy to get the W no doubt...

But 1 thing I’m certain of is this... If the Bucs roll and blow the Panthers out by double-digits, the the media will say they’re back and the game against the Saints was an aberration/fluke.. If the Bucs lose, then it be all about the internal problems for the Bucs and how they’re too talented to lose 2 straight.. etc...
Point being, no matter what, the media will spin it and the Saints domination over the Bucs will be discredited

What Teddy is proving this season is that he is a good starting Qb on any team. He's also Making New Orleans look like a QBs dream destination. Payton has young weapons with abilities to make plays all over the field. I think Winston really wants to QB this system once Drew's done. Payton sees something in him and has the targets he needs. He has the tools, and the best coach at designing protection. Teddy had to get that job because he was ready. I'm hoping Winston sees the big picture with this offense and earns the job. You will see so many explosive downfield shot that are well times and executed. Brees is a perfect mentor because he is showing them how important the short passing game really is and how to use your check downs as a weapon instead of a 4th option.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom