Carr has to feel rug pulled. [merged} (1 Viewer)

new here? ;)

give it another 3-5 days, then the "theme" switches to "why havent we signed anyone yet!?!?!?!"
Nah, been on here since 97. Just started posting this last year!😉 if i remember correctly this site used to be called Iron head era.com and i would use the old Compaq presario computer! 😂

They lured Derek Carr to New Orleans with the promise that he would finally have a good defense. Once DC4 signs, they doesn’t resign any defensive line players, filling it out in the draft to save tons of money. Derek already committed so he can’t leave no matter how bad the defense gets. I could definitely believe this was intentional
Stay in school kids 👍🏻

They lured Derek Carr to New Orleans with the promise that he would finally have a good defense. Once DC4 signs, they doesn’t resign any defensive line players, filling it out in the draft to save tons of money. Derek already committed so he can’t leave no matter how bad the defense gets. I could definitely believe this was intentional

Sit Yo Ass Down GIFs | Tenor

We didn't lose anything insanely good ,the draft is full of great defensive players (even in the free agency there's still a lot of good players)
And we didn't overpaid for average players ,so no ,the saints aren't tricky ,they are logical

Last time we paid guys like that was awful ,Laurinaitis ,Byrd ,Browner (maybe even Kruger)
we didnt pay Laurinitis, and he retired.

Wow, thread 1000 about this very topic. Yes, of course YOU could believe it. I have some ocean front property in delacroix for sale, blue water for miles.

This roster needed an overhaul in a bad way. There are maybe 10-12 players from last year's team that I would be upset if we didn't retain them, and so far, Elliss is the only one that fits that mold. I've been in favor of a complete top to bottom overhaul, but if Loomis and Allen can right this ship without tanking, kudos to them.

I completely disagree with the OP's suggestion that we tricked Carr into signing with us. That would be total bush league, and that's one thing the Saints are not.

Wow, was that your first post? My dude...ya really shouldnta. Might take a bit to wash that off.

I’m personally happy with the moves. Ellis is good, but still a health and consistency question. 11.5 is a lot of a player who only flashed at the end of one season. The other two leaving, who cares? Davenport maybe will find that person to motivate him? Or maybe he will continue to be that great talent on the couch. Onymata had a couple good seasons, but it seems since he got busted he just hasn’t been the same player. So, I think they can replace those three with equal to better talent pretty easily as DL was probably the weakest part of the defense

This forum has been insufferable with posts like this.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom