Carrie Fisher apparently had a heart attack on a flight... [Update: Passed away 12/27/16] (2 Viewers)

Sucks
I was assuming the thread title was a setup, but I could not figure out the punchline
Jokes on me
Good luck Ms fisher

Supposedly was not breathing for at least 10 minutes. If that's the case, it doesn't sound likely that she'll survive. :(

If that's true, that's bad news. The brain does not do well w/o oxygen for 10 min.

I was coming here to post. My thread title would have been "Princess Leia in critical condition". Not to make fun, she's only 60 and, heck, her mom is still alive but, dang, it's pretty scary and makes me feel old.

heart attack on an airplane is terrible... hope she pulls through.

I hope she's able to pull through. It's scary to think about suddenly being taken away from this world without preparation.

A friend of mine died or a heart attack while waiting to clock out at work on the 13th. He was 46, working on a different shift. He was at my house for the Mayweather fight. He's the second friend in 6 years to die suddenly of heart issues. 10 mins later, and he would've been doing 70 down I-95

2017 can't get here soon enough. Geez, this is terrible to hear.

:sad:

I haven't gone to see the new movie yet. Son and I are going next week. This is just terrible. I hope she pulls through.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom