Cars Movie Question...... (2 Viewers)

St. Anger

Guaranteed A Red Thumb
Reaction score
Fellow SR.com brethren, I need your help. My boss/friend and I are having a disagreement about, of all things, a scene in the movie Cars. When Mack and Lightning are driving through the desert and the “Life Is A Highway” song is playing, he pulls up behind a gas tanker truck. Here is where the debate kicks in. My boss contends that Mack is opening his mouth and moving his head around trying to get a drink of gas whereas I say that he pulls up behind it and makes funny faces in the back of the tanker because the back of the truck resembles a carnival mirror that distorts ones face.

So, who is right? And is there a website that we can go to finally settle this once and for all? Thanks.

Yes, we have quite a bit of time on our hands……..

He was making funny faces without a doubt.

I've seen the movie 230830423408 times.

funny faces....i have seen this movie more than most adults

No doubt it's funny faces. Your boss is wrong. Don't know where you would be able to find something on the internet.

Make this into a poll and then present it to your boss as an "I told you so".

Like others have stated. I have watched this movie many times with my son.

The only way to settle it is to have an off-site meeting at like a Hooter's or something. Bring a laptop, a DVD of the movie, order some wings and beer and watch the movie.

Not sure I've seen it more than KOS but I have seen it a bunch and he is definitely making funny faces. Drinking gas? That's just silly.

The press conference scene where he yells "Freebird" is $$$

1:20 mark :9: Show your boss.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r0b8nuqGaWs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r0b8nuqGaWs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

how could you think anything but making faces?

I have seen it a hundred times.

How it lost an Oscar to a silly nearly pointless movie about a penguin that likes to dance... :idunno:

I absolutely guarantee you Mack is making faces. I have seen this movie with my 5 year old so many times I had to replace it because the disc was getting worn out. (No joke)

How your boss thought Mack was trying to get gas is beyond me.

Haha...it's good to see some things never change. Why should a small child be content watching a movie one time when you can watch it a jillion gazillion times? :hihi:

My kids wore out a VHS tape of Aladdin.

Jan

Haha...it's good to see some things never change. Why should a small child be content watching a movie one time when you can watch it a jillion gazillion times? :hihi:

My kids wore out a VHS tape of Aladdin.

Jan

My son wears out Aladdin too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom